Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Sold! Trace Elliot Transit-b Bass Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by DiMarco, Jun 3, 2020.

By DiMarco on Jun 3, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  1. DiMarco

DiMarco nutcase Good Vibe Sponsor

I have a number of preamps so am thinning the herd, I am also having my Trace Elliot amplifiers fixed up so I will not be needing the Trace tone coming from a pre anymore.

It has the TE pre-shape, five band EQ, two band compressor, overdrive, tuner, suboctaver and two D.I. outputs (pre and post).

These are over 400 euro new. Want 250 for mine. Can send anywhere in the world, inquire about sending costs please.

Trace-Elliot-Transit-B.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by DiMarco, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Henrythe8
      Henrythe8
      I Like those things.
    2. Gnermo
      Gnermo
      Is the compression in this the same as the Trace Elliot SMX compressor? o_O
    3. DiMarco
      DiMarco
      The original SMX compressor pedal would sometimes darken your tone a bit.
      This one is really close and imho more neutral. I would happily settle for it if I didn't own an RAH600SMX amp and Cali76cb pedal already.
    4. Gnermo
      Gnermo
      Ah, I have one and Im wondering how this preamp stacks up.
      I sold my Trace amps a while ago and this might be a nice replacement for 'that' sound, if needed.

Needs more thinking!
    5. DiMarco
      DiMarco
      Take your time buddy. If someone is interested on MP I will first contact you.
    6. DiMarco
      DiMarco
      Not sold. Retracted for now. It is nice for local the jamsessions I hope to be playing again in the near future.