Too Much Stuff...........not Enough Money

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I have started the process of thinning my overgrown herd. I am going to try to list a guitar, or accessory, a day on Reverb in an attempt open up some space and pay some bills. I will be listing some nice guitars, but not my treasures. Still might be worth a look. I will sell any of the basses to forum members for less than the listed price, so contact me here if you are interested in something. Also, I will ship internationally for forum members. I plan on trying to sell at least 20 to get the number down to a more manageable size. Here is where to look on Reverb:

Kim's Gear Locker

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
FWIW, over the past year and a half I've sold 12 basses

I never thought I'd be able to do it, but I'm down to two with no regrets

LoerEnd

Citizen Thumb
Reaction score
...over the past year and a half I've sold 12 basses.

Spreading the love...

I'm actually trying to get back my Fortress One from a friend in South America who I loaned it to a good while ago.

Even a lot more challenging that what it sounds...

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
I also have to much stuff. In October when I am done with working and become a full-time student, I will sell some basses to go down under 10.
Oakland ZXB 200, my Fenderbird and my Bassculture Upright and probably my Warwick Streamer ;)

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Spreading the love...

I'm actually trying to get back my Fortress One from a friend in South America who I loaned it to a good while ago.

Even a lot more challenging that what it sounds...
I hope you get it @Loer End ...that is one of my remaining two....a Fortress (really it's a Franken Fortress with a new neck), I looove that bass, and a Streamer

LoerEnd

Citizen Thumb
Reaction score
I hope you get it @Loer End ...Franken Fortress with a new neck)

Mine was Frankened out with new pups with my permission, but I want to stop any more Frankening.

I would die for a SS2 5er now as a 3rd wick. Streamers FTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Mine was Frankened out with new pups with my permission, but I want to stop any more Frankening.

I would die for a SS2 5er now as a 3rd wick. Streamers FTW.
My favorite body shape is the Fortress, but I must say, no bass I have ever heard sounds nicer than my SS2 5 string. I have it strung E-C with TI super alloys, and it sounds like an angry piano.;)

Top Bottom