Too Early To Start Pondering The 2022 Ltd Bass?????

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Scott, good to see you around in this season. Thanks for sharing the story, but I have not seen many original Streamette on the market. Happy holidays to you too !🧑‍🎄🎄

A few usually surface each year. Can’t recommend enough…grab one when you can. There is something very special about ’em. Without question the most underrated, undervauled, Wick imo.

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
@Hoggles thanks for the info. Who knows what this old man has forgotten lol. Good to see ya around.

Reaction score
What about other news from big W? Any upgrades for 2022? New models? Any rumors?

Reaction score
Real Name
Mike
Did anyone of you already play a set of Nordstrand pickups? I want to try them already for years but never really had the opportunity to do so.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Did anyone of you already play a set of Nordstrand pickups? I want to try them already for years but never really had the opportunity to do so.
I played both models (Masterbuilt and Teambuilt) last month, but only for a short time. Imo the vids give a good idea of their sound. The Teambuilt has more "treble" and plays more lively. The Masterbuilt sounds more fat and hifi style. Both basses have quiet electronics. They sound very good but I wasn´t set afire. I would prefer the Teambuilt (I did mention before, right?), even though the Masterbuilt looks and feels much more... hmm... valuable.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Now available, big price tag. Still I think they will be all sold during the year.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The 4 string Streamette Masterbuilt is marked as sold out already at the big T?

Reaction score
They are very tempting for sure but the conversion rate to Australian dollars takes them out of the ballpark for me. Maybe one day

Top Bottom