Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Thumb Maple Monster £800

Discussion in 'Bass Guitars' started by sjc75, Jun 15, 2009.

1. sjc75

sjc75

Ok I have what my kind friends here on the forum have advised me is a wonderful 4 string Thumb Maple Monster....made in 1991 on a limited run. This is the finest ever slap machine I've ever played....it's in pristine condition with not a mark on it anywhere as it's only ever been used in the studio......it's as it's called a maple monster as it has the most beautiful maple bodyn, neck and headstock... It's fitted with a monsterous Basslines pick up with a 2 band eq and a push/pull pot for active/passive. It's very light and the neck is as straight as the day with no neck dive or problems. I'm based in Northern Ireland and will ship to Europe....via courier costs around £30.....it's on ebay via the link below for £800. Any questions give me a shout.

Rare Custom Warwick Thumb on eBay, also, Bass, Guitars, Musical Instruments (end time 17-Jun-09 21:38:17 BST)

2. Ian

Ian The Undecided Frog

Are you sure it was made in 1991? I'd say 2001...

3. sjc75

sjc75

******sorry it was made in 2001*******

4. slashin_velvet

slashin_velvet

You would be better off posting this in the "for sale" setion of the website.