Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Thinking of getting a WCA 411 Pro

Discussion in 'Bass Amps & Cabinets' started by Murph, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Murph

Murph

I currently have a GK Neo 212 II, but I find it to be too harsh on the high end of things and that it honks a bit at me. So I have an opportunity to buy a used WCA 411 Pro for a decent price. I'm hoping some people on here may have tried out both of these cabs and could tell me if the WCA 411 has a bit more low end perhaps? And is it punchy without being too trebley? Cheers.

2. Eberbachl

Eberbachl

Haven't tried the GK, but the WCA 411 Pro is punchy with a huge bottom end. With the horn attenuator you can dial out as much of the treble as you like.

I love it.

:d

Oh... and by the way. Welcome to the forum!!!

;)

3. Murph

Murph

Thank you kindly!

And thanks for your advice on the 411 Pro. I think I'm going to pick it up tomorrow, and if I like it(which I reckon I will if you say it has loads of bottom end!) then I'm going to pick up a 2nd one for a full stack :)

4. Florin

Florin Warwick Forum Administrator Staff Member

Hey Murph,

Two 411 Pro's were my bacline for some years... I love them. Nothing fancy, but loud, punchy, low, built like tanks.

5. JSmith

JSmith

411 Pro owner here. I love mine. I've got the 4ohm model. It's crisp and punchy. Handles the low end quite nicely as well.