=The Warwick Streamer Club=

Reaction score
Real Name
Jesse
74bad59d99e913ae64d52ad73983dca3.jpg
5b2c82d616469c57e9166fc8dbba8928.jpg

Here is my new Streamer Jazzman! Traded my Streamer stage I for it and I honesty couldn't be happier.

Fun fact: this bass was owned by Evan Brewer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Wow! That's gorgeous man.

Reaction score
Real Name
Jesse
- SOAD Rock Am Ring 2017 - With Shavo and his Streamer Stage I

He even breaks out a Streamer double buck in the middle of the set! Very cool to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi!

In my small personal Warwick-collection (Thumb and Corvette $$), a Streamer was actually missing.

This beauty crossed my path:
Rockbass Streamer NT-1

Although it is "just" a Rockbass, it fulfills my specifications:
carved body
P/J-Pickups
Neckthrough

The wood is alder with a maple neck.
Pickups are active MEC.
The Preamp isn't made by MEC.
Compare to Thumb and $$ the preamp was a little noisy if you boost the treble.
It was not disturbing, but i shielded the compartment with copper.
Now it is quiet.

The weight is average. Maybe lighter. I haven't weighed it.

The sound is much more softer than my thumb.
Good allround sound for multi purpose.

The white finish with racingstripes is beautiful.
If you check the crossover between white and black stripes, you realize the filthy flow, but that is ok.

I'd rather have bought a unpainted instrument, but the bass was used, very cheap and in mint condition.
Moreover for me white is the only color I like on instruments beside natural wood.

I own the bass since 3 months and gigged him a several times. I like him very much!

dscn1270-jpg.131683

dscn1272-jpg.131684

dscn1268-jpg.131682

Reaction score
First, Hi everybody! This is my first post here. I've been lurking and lusting for a German Warwick since I picked up a used Corvette Rockbass about a year ago.

I live in South Florida and live hitting pawn shops, hunting for hidden gems.

4 years ago I found a 1981 Aria Pro II SB-1000 in a small mom and pop that's been my main player ever since. I hadn't been there in about 2 years so I made a trek last week. I found this 1997 Streamer Pro M 5 string.

It's really had the snot played out of it. It had a layer of funk on every surface, the neck was severely bowed, it has an uncountable amount of dings and scratches and the frets were black......its Perfect!

Perfect because: 1. I'm not a wealthy man. 2. I love restoring instruments back from this condition more than buying new.

Last week I thought the price was too high, $650.00. But I couldn't get this bass out of my mind. Like an older dog at the pound, I knew this bass had more live to give. I went back on Thursday to see if they'd accept my offer of $475.00 and they did.

I'll say after about 2 hours of work it looks and plays a lot better. Not perfect, but a lot better. It's going to need new JAN screws and probably a fret job sooner rather than later as I got the action pretty low but not as OCD LOW as I would like.

I took it to band rehearsal last night an through my Eden it sounds way better than I ever expected.

I may be biased but I think she's beautiful, some of the nicest flame I've seen on this model.

It may not have a ton of miles left to give but I've certainly been bitten by the Wenge bug and am fortunate to be in the game for MIM Fender cost of admission.
20170701_181624-01.jpeg
20170629_175326-01.jpeg
20170629_175338-01.jpeg
20170702_062655-01.jpeg

Top Bottom