=the Warwick Star Bass Club=

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know that Markneukirchen is in the south eastern pocket of Germany with the Czech Republic. They say on the website that parts of the building steps are outsourced. So I would expect anything like sanding, and maybe electronics souldering etc is done in close proximity. There are certain steps that need to be done in-house like CNC routing; plecking?

I've been on the factory tour at Framus/Warwick, have tons of photos. They are capable of doing everything "in-house".

Maybe they do outsource some parts like painting/staining of the non-custom shop German made instruments (I think I heard a rumour about that somewhere).

From what I could see, insertion of the electronics was all done there.

The paint booth I was in contained a lot of custom shop work.

Granted, this was the first week they were back from summer holiday, so not all of the staff were there.

Their Framus Dragon / Warwick Rockbass series are MIC, but the final setup done in Germany from what I have read.

Reaction score
Real Name
Jens
You know that Markneukirchen is in the south eastern pocket of Germany with the Czech Republic. They say on the website that parts of the building steps are outsourced. So I would expect anything like sanding, and maybe electronics souldering etc is done in close proximity. There are certain steps that need to be done in-house like CNC routing; plecking?
Exactly, and when looking at the history of Framus / Warwick, this way of working with local craftsmen in the area has a long tradition.
92FEE8E1-29FA-4C84-8382-8401E5945063.jpeg

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
My Star Bass has no neck dive, but then it is a 4-String :cool: I like the Daphne blue, but the bubinga even more ;)

Top Bottom