=The Warwick Katana Club=

Reaction score
Yep, no LED's which is fine with me. When I went by the Nashville CS back in February, this little gem was just hanging on the wall looking bored and peeling labels off a bottle of Stella. Well, you know... soft spot for charity cases (and flight cases) and all so I figured I should just give her a nice home. :) I'm also a total sucker for the whole ash/ovangkol/ebony thing. Perfect mix of dark, boomy, evil mids, and crispy up high. I'm on the road now with just my little headphone amp (which doesn't sound truly good on any of my basses) so it'll be awhile before I can really test it out.

Reaction score
How much do recent NT 4 ash/maple body fetch in US on average? I might get one in a trade to resell but not sure about its value.

Reaction score
RedKatana.jpg

I recently picked up a Red NT-5 Katana.

This was listed on eBay, and I sent the owner a Low Ball offer if it didn't sell. He accepted, it didn't sell, so I picked this up for such a low price I'm almost embarrassed to post it. ($850 Shipped in Flight Case) I had a 4-String a few years back. The tone was very Bright and Brittle, so I was concerned about the tone on this one. But it was kind of Thuddy, and Thick sounding. I'm Very happy with the bass, and have gigged it once. Looks good under the Lights!

Last edited by a moderator:

gjj

Reaction score
Tell us the price!!! My NT-5 natural was purchased new for $1250.

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
YOUR preamp??? :eek:

Reaction score
Acquiring the Parts now. I'm actually considering going with TI Jazz Flats as well. With the Barts I'll bet the THUD would be EarthShaking!!!

Top Bottom