=The Warwick Dolphin Club=

Reaction score
Hey guys, I thinks its about time I started this club for us dolphin players.

Heres a couple shots of mine.

Its a nice bass. The only one I didn't actually order. I got it off a private BIN ebayer in June. Has awesome low action without any buzz. Still a close second to the Streamer Stage II.

Reaction score
Damn. Everytime I see a Dolphin I get such a huuuge GAS. A club for Dolphin-players won't be healthy for my economics :(

PS: Nice one you got there, Pepper Wadman. :)

Negyuh

total winker ;-)
Reaction score
Those Dolphins are a rare find innit? they look d*mn fine to me, I get huge GAS attacks too like blikeng but i have 4 wicks already :?

maddrakkett

R.I.P.
Reaction score
I bought my seventh Warwick, a 1998 Dolphin in boire with a wenge/zebrano neck and platinum hardare. I should receive it Wednesday and then I'll add pics here. :D

Reaction score
Oh nice, a Dolphin club! Been waiting for that :)
Here is mine, the '91 broadneck with the original Bartolinis;

and

thndrstk6

Mockup Artist
Reaction score
To make your club official you have to put the equal dashes on the sides of it. :)

Reaction score
Vinnie said:
BN Dolphin... my dream.

You are a lucky man azzy.
Thanks a lot bass bro. When I bought it I din't really know there was such a thing as broadnecks. I just saw it in the local classifieds, and instant gas came to me, probably from wanting one since I first saw one in an advertisement like 15 years ago, but never seeing one in any shops ever.

The only thing bad now is that the spacing felt SO RIGHT that my other 5'er has been put in his case and tucked under the sofa, as it has too narrow string spacing and it was hindering my RH technique an I hadn't realized it! More power to the Dolphin!

Reaction score
maddrakkett said:
I bought my seventh Warwick, a 1998 Dolphin in boire with a wenge/zebrano neck and platinum hardare. I should receive it Wednesday and then I'll add pics here. :D

Please do! Can't wait to see it!

maddrakkett

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Pepper Wadman said:
maddrakkett said:

Please do! Can't wait to see it!

I bought it off of CeeJ, a fellow forumer. The picture he took still had a black bridge, but he has since put the platinum bridge back on it. I bought platinum dolphin inlay knobs which I have already received. I also get a wood panelled flight case in the deal - all for $2400.00! :D

Here is a mock up I made from CeeJ's photos, showing a platinum bridge and the dolphin knobs. Once I receive the bass I'll post live pics:

It's like the one in this mid '90s brochure:

Reaction score
maddrakkett said:

so now you have two PRO I / 5 ?
what are the different spec?

Reaction score
Real Name
Jesse
babebambi said:
maddrakkett said:

no only 1 dolphin, its his seventh bass, look at his signature

maddrakkett

R.I.P.
Reaction score
babebambi said:
maddrakkett said:

No, I only have 1. The pic in my signature is the mock I made of CeeJ's photo. When the Dolphin arrives next week, I'll have a total of seven Warwicks - one for each day of the week! :D

maddrakkett

R.I.P.
Reaction score
azzyrazzy said:
Today I'm thinking about the 8-string Dolphin on evilbay.... :roll:

This funkilicious purple one? Definitely unique! And comes with a wood panel flight case like my Dolphin has:

Reaction score
Yep that's the one. Even has red side LED's it seems :) Will I be able to play single bass strings on it and octaves when I want?

Reaction score
I think that 8 strings also belonged to our fellow forum member back then.
very nice indeed.

Reaction score
babebambi said:
I think that 8 strings also belonged to our fellow forum member back then.
very nice indeed.

pretty sure it was CeeJ's purple 8 string. It's the kind of bass that you don't find everywhere....

Top Bottom