=The Warwick Dolphin Club=

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Both are Afzelia, which is always an orange like color but some look more pale then the other.
Besides that the images you posted last are lacking contrast and are overly bright.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Reaction score
What's your point here? Are you trying to convince us that Warwick is cheating on us saying they are using azfeliz wood but delivering something else instead? ;)

NO!! I just love how their variety and how they build one off basses changing the specs of certain models and using a different wood ....
the thing that I like about Warwicks is that they use some pretty unique African woods ; and they always sound great !
Boire, Anegre, Azfelia, etc....

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hehe. Got a new cab for cuty so here's a pic with the huuuuge major stack behind it!

cabbage.jpg

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Nice set, Marco.

How loud is that rig? I mean, does it stands out for playing live in a rock combo?

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
No. Not nearly loud enough. For live applications you will need two of those cabs, preferably more.
For this I have the 2x12" Big Twin II. The One 10 is only for practicing with an oldskool tone. It sounds really Ampeg but at managable volume.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The Elf is one of the nicest sounding amps I have. If TE build a 500w or 1000w version I would definitely get that, too.

Reaction score
The Elf is one of the nicest sounding amps I have. If TE build a 500w or 1000w version I would definitely get that, too.
One seller had them for an insanely low price like 99.00 USD for a millisecond. Reputable seller too, but they must have only sold the one or two to bring customers in because the price went up to about 340.00 before I could talk a guitarist friend into buying one after he got his first bass, a Fender USA Precision. But he held off, and within minutes the price went back up. This was about a year ago.

Shoot, at 99.00 I was tempted to get one myself, but had already gotten a TC Electronic RH450. It might have been open box, or something similar.

Anyhow, I'm glad to hear a good report on that amp, but I see that you didn't go with their cab. What about the cab in the picture. What are the specs on it?

Reaction score
I keep having a reoccurring dream where I own about 9 Warwick basses. Some are the two I actually own, some are dolphins, a thumb and a infinity or two. Then several that are not even Warwick's, but in my dream they are. Those aren't radically anything that wouldn't be a Warwick if it wasn't a dream. In this dream, I am somehow throughout the dream, losing the Warwick basses that are made up in dream land. Sometimes the two I actually own in wakey land. So far when I wake up the real ones are still here.

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I keep having a reoccurring dream where I own about 9 Warwick basses. Some are the two I actually own, some are dolphins, a thumb and a infinity or two. Then several that are not even Warwick's, but in my dream they are. Those aren't radically anything that wouldn't be a Warwick if it wasn't a dream. In this dream, I am somehow throughout the dream, losing the Warwick basses that are made up in dream land. Sometimes the two I actually own in wakey land. So far when I wake up the real ones are still here.
Hmmmmmm........sounds like your subconscious is trying to motivate you to design and order a CS Warwick. At least that is my opinion, based on the years of psycho-analytical training and the degree I received from Warwick's Psychology of Wood University.

Reaction score
I am looking for a PJset for my fortress anyone have a MEC spare Pickups, to Sell
I am from Chile,
Greetings

Florin

Warwick Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi David, and welcome to the forum! I guess it would be better to open a new topic with this question.

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
I am looking for a PJset for my fortress anyone have a MEC spare Pickups, to Sell
I am from Chile,
Greetings
I have some, but you have to pay the shipping cost from Germany to Chile, i don't know how high they are :)

Top Bottom