=The Warwick Corvette Club=

Reaction score
Real Name
José Mantovani
Such a long time since I've last posted here... here's my new to me 2012 Rockbass with a 2010 neck (the original one got twisted so the seller swapped before posting for sale).

Attachments

• Rockbass.jpeg
    Rockbass.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Hi Folks - I got my first Warwick this week and just joined the forum - I started playing bass again after a 25 year break. I've been cycling through some different basses until I find "the one". Here's my Pro Corvette 5 string. I'd like to confirm a couple of things - (which I probably know the answer to). a) The guy who sold it to me thought it was a Bubinga body and advertised it as such - sure looks like swam ash to me :), and, b) the SIN says it's from 2011 - which I assume means it's from Korea?...and are the frets Brass or Bronze?

Attachments

• IMG_8081.jpg
    IMG_8081.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8082.jpg
    IMG_8082.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8085.jpg
    IMG_8085.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 10

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Hi Folks - I got my first Warwick this week and just joined the forum - I started playing bass again after a 25 year break. I've been cycling through some different basses until I find "the one". Here's my Pro Corvette 5 string. I'd like to confirm a couple of things - (which I probably know the answer to). a) The guy who sold it to me thought it was a Bubinga body and advertised it as such - sure looks like swam ash to me :), and, b) the SIN says it's from 2011 - which I assume means it's from Korea?...and are the frets Brass or Bronze?
Welcome to the club! Yours is a German made (WPS) Corvette, body ash and ovangkol neck - congrats for this nice bass 👍

Top Bottom