The price of gas.......

Reaction score
Charmand G said:
I just bought an 113m2 -appartement in the middle of Bodø City for $400 000. Welcome me into the hands of dept. Now, if I get that full-time job at the funeral agent, I can get up at 7.55am and be at work 8.00.

But next summer, I`m moving back to my hometown close to Oslo, and I`ll get a house with a big garage and a garden for less than that.

What???? Bodö is more expencive than Oslo??? Why?

Reaction score
$ 2.90 per gallon this morning in Texas. I just filled up earlier this morning.

NOT FUNNY!! :? :x

Reaction score
Patrik said:
Charmand G said:
I just bought an 113m2 -appartement in the middle of Bodø City for $400 000. Welcome me into the hands of dept. Now, if I get that full-time job at the funeral agent, I can get up at 7.55am and be at work 8.00.

But next summer, I`m moving back to my hometown close to Oslo, and I`ll get a house with a big garage and a garden for less than that.

Well, actually, Oslo is more expensive, but Drammen which is 50 km southwest, is pretty stable. You can get a house with 3 bedrooms, double-garage and a garden for 2.1 mill NOK. This is where I want to move.

The reason why Bodø has become expensive, is due to to the massive increase in population here. It`s the only city in the state, so more and more people seek here, thus forcing the prices up.

In Oslo, it is 6-800 000$ for a regular house in normal condition.

Reaction score
Charmand G said:
Patrik said:
Charmand G said:

The reason why Bodø has become expensive, is due to to the massive increase in population here. quote]

Incredible prices :shock: :shock:

And the population.... I thought it was a small town with about 50000 people....

I need to visit Norway again... beautiful place... but expencive.

Top Bottom