The Heads Up Thread

Reaction score
Seems to be prevalent at the moment. That dodgy Nobby Meidel is also still listed on ebay Kleinanzeigan.
If anyone is in doubt about the Nobby, it is in a completely different location to the same sellers other listing!

steembass

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Seems to be prevalent at the moment. That dodgy Nobby Meidel is also still listed on ebay Kleinanzeigan.
If anyone is in doubt about the Nobby, it is in a completely different location to the same sellers other listing!
I ve asked a question (Streamer on kleinanzeigen)..now it is sold😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

Reaction score

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score

steembass

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
found on

looks like a „heavy aftersales mod“ imho:
new fretboard and neck single coil PU added..price negotiable though.
1635955412256.jpeg

Last edited:

steembass

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score

Reaction score
@Chris: any update on your Streamer?🤷🏼😃👍
Sadly it's not turned out well. Seller did a bad job packaging it so its turned up damaged. Crack on the bottom of the body near the straplock(which was poking through the packaging), numerous scuffs to the poly coat too. As well as that, the trussrod is broken and it won't play when switched to passive mode!
It'd such a shame because I offered to send the seller a hardcase to keep it safe in shipping but he refused.
He did make some effort to package it well but he clearly underestimates how little couriers care about anything!
I'm currently trying to get a partial refund to cover the cost of the repairs...

Top Bottom