The Heads Up Thread

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
There's an Infinette @ 2000£ on FB (not affiliated)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909-184456_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210909-184456_Facebook.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
This is one Warwick I’ve never owned but have wanted for the longest time. Just emailed the seller, anyone know the price in US dollars. Not quite sure how to navigate through EBay in Germany. Don’t read German so don’t even know how to place a bid or buy outright. Any advise or help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
This is one Warwick I’ve never owned but have wanted for the longest time. Just emailed the seller, anyone know the price in US dollars. Not quite sure how to navigate through EBay in Germany. Don’t read German so don’t even know how to place a bid or buy outright. Any advise or help would be appreciated.
You would send a message "Nachricht". There are no bids, these are small ads. Copy/paste the text and Google translate :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I sent a message, if this is an ad how do I get to the actual action to place a bid?

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Thanks for the info. I sent a message, if this is an ad how do I get to the actual action to place a bid?
They don't work with bids. You have to agree in writing on a price. Given the seller would ship to the US, a small sales contract may be advisable.

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
You write your offer directly to the seller. There is not such a thing as doing 5 offers in starting very low. You probably have 2 chances to get an agreement with him. And ask him if he is willing to ship it to your country. Not every private seller does it :)
This is not normal germany Ebay, we have that too, but this is Ebay Kleinanzeigen. 2200€ are around 2596$ at the moment. But it is negotiable.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips, I sent a message yesterday asking if he ships to the US and understand this is a non bid situation. Haven’t heard back. I went to the EBay Kleinanzeigen and can’t find the bass listed there. If anyone can find it and post a link that would be great. Thanks!

Reaction score
I think I may be getting somewhere,(not sure), used my laptop this time, not my phone and sent another message after using Google translate with an offer. We'll see, I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks Again!

Reaction score
Seller finally responded, very nice fellow. Said he already promised the bass to someone in the UK as of last week but if it falls through he’d let me know. Guess we’ll see. Thanks for everyone’s help and input.

Reaction score
Wonderful Thum bass from 87

Reaction score
This Thumb was a bigger bargain 2 weeks ago when the seller bought it for £900. A friend was interested in it but Covid restrictions meant he couldn't go and view it, I'd have bought it had he not but in the end this guy scored for a nice deal. :/

Top Bottom