The Coffee Inn - Addicts Welcome!

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
My rig-

View attachment 19743

Now the poison and delivery system-

View attachment 19750

Today was my first home ground and pressed coffee in some time- now you know the reason for the recent flurry of posts-
You Sir are the first one talking about what coffee sort you drink and how you prepare it. I am glad to meet you here :)
My weapon of choice nowadays is a bialetti and Darboven Café Intención.
41mfKT06HgL.jpg

But in the shared apartement where i move in there is a portafilter machine from DeLonghi and a coffee grinder.
We will do a coffee tasting in the next months with different coffe beans :cool:
Let's see which coffee bean will win :)

BTW I am drinking 1-2 cups of coffee everyday. I am not sure if i would call myself addicted.
But as i worked as dev. engineer i consumed 1 liter coffee everday, i hope this won't happen again :D

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Coffee!!!!!! It's good for you and full of vitamins too! Recent research indicates it improves male virility and increases your IQ! I am absolutely addicted to coffee, and for most people there is an easy way to determine if you are addicted. Don't drink any coffee, or any caffeine substitute, and if you get a nasty headache after 12 hrs or so.........you are an addict. This is hardly a scientific test, but it works for all the coffee addicts that I know.

I have started cold brewing my coffee, at the recommendation of my daughter. She recommended this process due to the fact that the resulting coffee is less acidic. And since I have suffered my entire life with stomach issues, it just made sense. I am very happy to report that cold brewing makes the smoothest, most delicious cup of coffee I have ever tasted. Some people do cold brew in the refridgerator, but that makes the coffee less strong. I brew it at room temperature on my kitchen counter. I then heat it up in the mornings or add ice at night, and it's always awesome. The down side is you have to plan ahead. I "brew" a pitcher of coffee every day for a full 24 hrs and agitate (shake the container) often. Each morning I pour the pitcher into a container and start a new batch. The length of "brewing" time and frequency of agitation determines it's strength.

As my friend once said, "I like my coffee the same way I like my men.............strong and black". I concur with the strong part.

Look at her go!
coffee.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
You Sir are the first one talking about what coffee sort you drink and how you prepare it. I am glad to meet you here :)
My weapon of choice nowadays is a bialetti and Darboven Café Intención.
41mfKT06HgL.jpg

But in the shared apartement where i move in there is a portafilter machine from DeLonghi and a coffee grinder.
We will do a coffee tasting in the next months with different coffe beans :cool:
Let's see which coffee bean will win :)

BTW I am drinking 1-2 cups of coffee everyday. I am not sure if i would call myself addicted.
But as i worked as dev. engineer i consumed 1 liter coffee everday, i hope this won't happen again :D
I like this the most, also the taste of the espresso, but can only operate at weekends because it takes 10-15 minutes

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
Can one of you coffee lovers recommend me an Espresso machine with porta filter? I already have a Demoka mule, so no integrated mule needed :)

Top Bottom