The Coffee Inn - Addicts Welcome!

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Salut Zom ! Comment tu vas ? Moi, il me faut un grand café...

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Birthday party at the office. The day started without a coffee. It went straight to beer. Now trying to focus on my work. But it´s all so unimportant suddenly... :rolleyes:

Reactions: RIP

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I once drank bier at 07:30....

Granted, it was my job...

I was working in a Brewery at the time..

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You, Sir, are a happy man!!!

Hehe, yeah, it was cool, but the real reason was because I was filtering the beer and had to check it to make sure no particulate was present.

Now that I have my own brewery, we don't filter the beer, it ruins the flavour !

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hehe, well, busy day today and I slept for crap last night... already had coffee 1.0, need to upgrade to coffee 2.0 soon...

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Working at home today. I got a bad cold and a bit of fever going on.
Also having my 2nd cuppa right now. Nespresso machine but using cheap brand X coffeecups.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Lazy day here today, with coffee in bed brought by my lovely wife. I am reading all you post, but I don't know why I don't always answer, perhaps the break was too long.
Anyway, right now I am soooo happy with the way Mac works. HDD broke, so it was the first time I actually needed the backups on my time capsule. Came home with the blank Mac, presses a few buttons and after 5 hours (600 GB to move back), my mac not only opened with all settings, etc, but it actually started up exactly with the same apps opened, and pages open as when it cracked. Like nothing happened, I just continued my work. How cool is that?
:)
Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hello"

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice, Flo!

Hope ya feel better, Marco!

zomnius

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
Le roi
Hi Flo, i have the same experience with Mac. Couldnt live without it (or now).

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And that's why I converted to Mac back in 2003.. got tired of BSOD....

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lazy day here today, with coffee in bed brought by my lovely wife. I am reading all you post, but I don't know why I don't always answer, perhaps the break was too long.
Anyway, right now I am soooo happy with the way Mac works. HDD broke, so it was the first time I actually needed the backups on my time capsule. Came home with the blank Mac, presses a few buttons and after 5 hours (600 GB to move back), my mac not only opened with all settings, etc, but it actually started up exactly with the same apps opened, and pages open as when it cracked. Like nothing happened, I just continued my work. How cool is that?
:)
Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hello"

Glad to hear you had a painless recovery!

A backup solution is like an insurance policy, except you are just about guaranteed that your Mac or PC will die at some point, so it's highly recommended to have one!

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working at home today. I got a bad cold and a bit of fever going on.
Also having my 2nd cuppa right now. Nespresso machine but using cheap brand X coffeecups.

Crap, sorry to hear that Dimarco.. Get better soon!

There is NOTHING worse than being ill in summer.. it's 31° outside, and so are you... It just sucks...

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AAHHHH.... coffee #1 is going down soooo well.....

Top Bottom