The Buzzard Brothers...

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
So far, me and Florin have decreeted ourselves as "Buzzard Brothers".

But among the members of this forum, other whorty candidates are sure to exist.

Do you think Buzzards rule? Then join our ranks! become a Buzzard Brother!

We stand for the rehabilitation of the Buzzard as a worthy instrument, and not just as another pointy bass.

We stand for the recognition of the Buzzard as a masterpiece of bass design, a tribute to the creative genius of Hans-Peter Wilfer and John Entwistle...

Arise, bretheren!
:twisted:

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I am here to testify that the Buzzard JE was the greatest bass I've tried in Markneukirchen. Amazing instrument!!!

Reaction score
The best thing about it is that if someone hates the music you play and comes on stage and tries to hit you, you can just stab them with one of the corners. Sure, you could do that with a BC Rich, but with a Warwick you stab them with style. And growl.

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
NeonVomit said:
The best thing about it is that if someone hates the music you play and comes on stage and tries to hit you, you can just stab them with one of the corners. Sure, you could do that with a BC Rich, but with a Warwick you stab them with style. And growl.

You know what? In a duel I'd take a Warwick Buzzard over a BC.Rich anytime...

Reaction score
I'd take any Warwick! They're built like tanks! You could hit people and keep playing...in tune! :D

Florin

OG
Reaction score
LOOL! IN TUNE :D
That was a good one man :) Actually this is why I love Warwicks. They look like boutique basses, but feel like tanks.

Reaction score
Yeah. It's like a usuable piece of engineering art! Other boutique basses feel frail and I'm afraid that they will break if you play them

Reaction score
Buzzard = A bass with an amazing history, and no doubt it is a fine bass...........
But count me out...................I'm not a Buzzard guy..............sorry........ :oops:

Reaction score
marcbass should join you guys as he actually has one :wink: :D

Reaction score
HEHE Buzzard Brothers - I like it - Hey guys check out my new signature at the bottom - Anyone wanna be in my club 8)

Reaction score
Florin said:
LOOL! IN TUNE :D
That was a good one man :) Actually this is why I love Warwicks. They look like boutique basses, but feel like tanks.

LOL yeh i've had problems dropping my Warwick and seeing it fall and taking a huge chunk out of the floor/wall/person/object that it hits :/

Warwick_rocks said:
HEHE Buzzard Brothers - I like it - Hey guys check out my new signature at the bottom - Anyone wanna be in my club 8)

mmmm so many new forums cults to join (ok 2..)....i have a new found love for the stryker recently...no idea why i'm sure with some gentle persuasion i could become a buzzard brother.....although i have this strange dream of making lots of different model basses and making them into stage I versions...

Reaction score
I really love the Buzzard & I'm very happy others are starting to catch on.I'd be honoured to join The Buzzard Brothers guys,this'll compliment my membership to the Ox Officionardo's nicely. :wink:
What do I do as a Buzzard Brother?What are my responsibilities?

Reaction score
You buzz...?
And I'm in on the Corvette Kids! It compliments my Kris' Kids Klub well! :D

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
count me in, the Buzzard is an absolutely phenomenal axe!!!!

Who here is a self proclaimed thumbfreak like me? 8)

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
KrisG said:
You buzz...?

KKK? you might want to review your acronyms, brother! :shock:

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
thumperton said:
I really love the Buzzard & I'm very happy others are starting to catch on.I'd be honoured to join The Buzzard Brothers guys,this'll compliment my membership to the Ox Officionardo's nicely. :wink:
What do I do as a Buzzard Brother?What are my responsibilities?

Very simple: make sure that when someone says that they want a new bass, that they think the Buzzard is coll but that it looks too "extreme" for them, that the proper persuasion is applied so that in the end, a buzzard is purchased...

Spread the love, brothers!

Reaction score
JanVanHove said:
KrisG said:
You buzz...?

KKK? you might want to review your acronyms, brother! :shock:
:D I chose it for that exact reason! I absolutely hate the KKK and I just wanted to see if people could resent something as innocent as a "kids klub" just because of the initials... :lol:

Reaction score
Can I be a Buzz Bro if I'm thinking about making my own? The Lycan thread got me thinking (it takes a lot to get the gears in action) about re-bodying a RockBass Corvette. So it'd kinda be a Warwick Buzzard. :D

Top Bottom