The Buzzard Brothers...

zomnius

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
Le roi
what a beast bas - 8 string wow

Reaction score
My mate just welded this up as a sureprise thanks for helping him record his next ep. He knows i love warwicks so went on the website and chose the buzzard for this bass. Kinda cool!
20180602_192737_resized.jpg

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Buzzard in action! ;)

Great! For some reason, I think the overall playing gets much tighter in the second half of the song. Did you record this live?

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Yes, all together in the rehearsal room. A bit of editing, but that’s us as band.

Ha, got it right. It's typical, the first few seconds of any performance are sometimes not that stellar, the good stuff comes later. But perhaps it's my idea, this could be a second or third take after all. :)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ha, got it right. It's typical, the first few seconds of any performance are sometimes not that stellar, the good stuff comes later. But perhaps it's my idea, this could be a second or third take after all. :)

Third or fourth take. But the „red light syndrome“ strikes every time. Just scream „Recording on!“ and the stress begins.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Third or fourth take. But the „red light syndrome“ strikes every time. Just scream „Recording on!“ and the stress begins.

The trick is writing two takes back to back then! :)

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
I know I said it elsewhere, but if someone here has Buzzard Bo for sale... I'll take it. :)
(just because I can't let Hardy have twins and not me :) )

Top Bottom