The Buzzard Brothers...

JanVanHove

Artist
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
3,393
Reaction score
7
Age
44
So far, me and Florin have decreeted ourselves as "Buzzard Brothers".

But among the members of this forum, other whorty candidates are sure to exist.

Do you think Buzzards rule? Then join our ranks! become a Buzzard Brother!

We stand for the rehabilitation of the Buzzard as a worthy instrument, and not just as another pointy bass.

We stand for the recognition of the Buzzard as a masterpiece of bass design, a tribute to the creative genius of Hans-Peter Wilfer and John Entwistle...

Arise, bretheren!
:twisted:
 

Florin

Warwick Forum Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 28, 2006
Messages
17,877
Reaction score
1,960
Age
47
I am here to testify that the Buzzard JE was the greatest bass I've tried in Markneukirchen. Amazing instrument!!!
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
557
Reaction score
3
The best thing about it is that if someone hates the music you play and comes on stage and tries to hit you, you can just stab them with one of the corners. Sure, you could do that with a BC Rich, but with a Warwick you stab them with style. And growl.
 

JanVanHove

Artist
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
3,393
Reaction score
7
Age
44
NeonVomit said:
The best thing about it is that if someone hates the music you play and comes on stage and tries to hit you, you can just stab them with one of the corners. Sure, you could do that with a BC Rich, but with a Warwick you stab them with style. And growl.

You know what? In a duel I'd take a Warwick Buzzard over a BC.Rich anytime...
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
1,996
Reaction score
0
I'd take any Warwick! They're built like tanks! You could hit people and keep playing...in tune! :D
 

Florin

Warwick Forum Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 28, 2006
Messages
17,877
Reaction score
1,960
Age
47
LOOL! IN TUNE :D
That was a good one man :) Actually this is why I love Warwicks. They look like boutique basses, but feel like tanks.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
1,996
Reaction score
0
Yeah. It's like a usuable piece of engineering art! Other boutique basses feel frail and I'm afraid that they will break if you play them
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
4,463
Reaction score
8
Buzzard = A bass with an amazing history, and no doubt it is a fine bass...........
But count me out...................I'm not a Buzzard guy..............sorry........ :oops:
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
17
marcbass should join you guys as he actually has one :wink: :D
 
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
482
Reaction score
2
Age
45
HEHE Buzzard Brothers - I like it - Hey guys check out my new signature at the bottom - Anyone wanna be in my club 8)
 
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4
Florin said:
LOOL! IN TUNE :D
That was a good one man :) Actually this is why I love Warwicks. They look like boutique basses, but feel like tanks.

LOL yeh i've had problems dropping my Warwick and seeing it fall and taking a huge chunk out of the floor/wall/person/object that it hits :/

Warwick_rocks said:
HEHE Buzzard Brothers - I like it - Hey guys check out my new signature at the bottom - Anyone wanna be in my club 8)

mmmm so many new forums cults to join (ok 2..)....i have a new found love for the stryker recently...no idea why i'm sure with some gentle persuasion i could become a buzzard brother.....although i have this strange dream of making lots of different model basses and making them into stage I versions...
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
10,981
Reaction score
36
Age
55
I really love the Buzzard & I'm very happy others are starting to catch on.I'd be honoured to join The Buzzard Brothers guys,this'll compliment my membership to the Ox Officionardo's nicely. :wink:
What do I do as a Buzzard Brother?What are my responsibilities?
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
1,996
Reaction score
0
You buzz...?
And I'm in on the Corvette Kids! It compliments my Kris' Kids Klub well! :D
 

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
194
count me in, the Buzzard is an absolutely phenomenal axe!!!!

Who here is a self proclaimed thumbfreak like me? 8)
 

JanVanHove

Artist
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
3,393
Reaction score
7
Age
44
KrisG said:
You buzz...?
And I'm in on the Corvette Kids! It compliments my Kris' Kids Klub well! :D

KKK? you might want to review your acronyms, brother! :shock:
 

JanVanHove

Artist
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
3,393
Reaction score
7
Age
44
thumperton said:
I really love the Buzzard & I'm very happy others are starting to catch on.I'd be honoured to join The Buzzard Brothers guys,this'll compliment my membership to the Ox Officionardo's nicely. :wink:
What do I do as a Buzzard Brother?What are my responsibilities?

Very simple: make sure that when someone says that they want a new bass, that they think the Buzzard is coll but that it looks too "extreme" for them, that the proper persuasion is applied so that in the end, a buzzard is purchased...

Spread the love, brothers!
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
1,996
Reaction score
0
JanVanHove said:
KrisG said:
You buzz...?
And I'm in on the Corvette Kids! It compliments my Kris' Kids Klub well! :D

KKK? you might want to review your acronyms, brother! :shock:
:D I chose it for that exact reason! I absolutely hate the KKK and I just wanted to see if people could resent something as innocent as a "kids klub" just because of the initials... :lol:
 
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
2,502
Reaction score
3
Can I be a Buzz Bro if I'm thinking about making my own? The Lycan thread got me thinking (it takes a lot to get the gears in action) about re-bodying a RockBass Corvette. So it'd kinda be a Warwick Buzzard. :D
 
Top Bottom