The Buzz-8 Or El 8uzztard?

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
LED driven. If you dream it they build it! See the step in the fretboard? There the „slap plate“ will be placed.

60CCAD1C-A0E1-46E0-B878-200D9221F259.jpeg

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hardy has this built in so he can hypnotize the crowd with light pattern signals. It is actually really smart. Yesterday I also discovered he's found a way to grow baby giraffes out of his laptop computer, the man is a genius.

A man of many talents! I will now do the next miracle: I will let a beer disappear! :D

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I should mention that Warwick added several features without upcharge. The waiting time was worth it! So there will be a slap plate, a much more detailed painting and those awesome LEDs on the body with our own writing. Even though I sometimes became unpatient the result will be way better than I dreamed of and also it led to the catch of the 8 string Alembic. Additionally they helped me with my Streamer CT 8 string which is now much better playable. I am officially happy with my gear!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Hardy has this built in so he can hypnotize the crowd with light pattern signals. It is actually really smart. Yesterday I also discovered he's found a way to grow baby giraffes out of his laptop computer, the man is a genius.
It's the "producer's switch" concept, taken to a whole new level (... of confidence, and power!)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I saw a movie about a robot that looked just like that and things got pretty violent.

PS. We are still in time to call it T1000...just sayin'. :D

Top Bottom