Swamp Ash body for a Thumb bass

Reaction score
ours sucks half as much at 10% but we have a crapload of other "hidden" taxes that'd make it closer to yours malk,what does imposta valori aggiunti translate to in english?i love the italian language,my mums italian. :wink:

Reaction score
specs said:
odominguez said:
That looks more like maple. Great instrument btw. I remembr the first time I saw it in the Show Your Bass Forum

Thanks!, yes that is a maple TOP, the body is ash!!, and i also own a green streamer LX, with green front face LEDS.

Here:
That's a maple back, you sure there's Ash, sure don't seem like it, show a pic of the side, because that's a maple back.

Reaction score
Malk said:
IVA here (imposta valori aggiunti)..different name but sucks the same (maybe more, it's 20%)
And we have 25% here in Sweden :cry:

Reaction score
thumperton said:
ours sucks half as much at 10% but we have a crapload of other "hidden" taxes that'd make it closer to yours malk,what does imposta valori aggiunti translate to in english?i love the italian language,my mums italian. :wink:
it's litterally value added tax (same as english VAT) :D

ouch mats that's a lot :shock:

Reaction score
Yes, highest taxes in the world (biggest not always the best IMHO)

Reaction score
We too have 25% in Denmark. And as far as I believe you have selective VAT in Sweden in that some, more necessary goods have lower VAT. Here it's 25% on everything!

Reaction score
I wish I was still in Hong Kong as I dont need to pay for the tax. But still, I need to pay for the HUGE currency difference.

Top Bottom