Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Streamer Std 1999 Truss Rod Replacement

Discussion in 'Non - Official Warwick Customer Support' started by Tonngfr, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Tonngfr

Tonngfr

Hi to all, I own a Warwick Streamer STD 1999 Germany, I bought it second hand like a week ago. The bass is great plus it has an EMG preamp but the truss rod is not working. I red something about the different truss that Warwick has but i can't find any information regarding this specific model of bass. Can someone tell me if i can change it without removing the fretboard? Thanks

2. DiMarco

DiMarco nutcase Good Vibe Sponsor

Not working as in stuck or not working as in turning freely but not doing anything?

3. Tonngfr

Tonngfr

The truss rod is stripped. i can't adjust it. Thanks for the video i'll watch it

4. jester

jester ocdemon Moderator

Yanni
    Hello @Tonngfr, welcome to the forum. I'm in the unpleasant position to inform you that you can not replace your truss rod without removing the fingerboard. Your bass is one of the first instruments with the new dual action truss rod that is not removable. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

5. Tonngfr

Tonngfr

Just as I thought. I hope my luthier can do it. Thanks a lot for the help and fast response !

jester and DiMarco like this.