Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

For Sale: Streamer Stage I - Masterbuilt - 2015 - Natural Oil - Flame Maple/wenge - W/ohsc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Hoggles, Apr 29, 2019.

By Hoggles on Apr 29, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  1. Hoggles

Hoggles Supporting Member Good Vibe Sponsor

For people in the States.
    $2550 shipped.

**Special offer**
    For forum members:
    If you're a "Good Vibe Sponsor", you can have it for $2475 shipped.

I've owned 2 Streamers and this will be the 2nd one I've sold. Apparently, I'm just not a Streamer guy. We exist. Crazy, I know. Fantastic basses, but as many of you are aware, I'm a Thumb guy at heart. I love the challenge of a neck trying it's best to get as far away from you as possible. So much fun! :rolleyes::p

With that said, up for sale is this beautiful 2015 Masterbuilt Streamer Stage I, in classic Flame Maple/Wenge/Natural Oil.

This 2015 SSI is in very good shape overall. Neck is perfect, with just a slight amount of relief. Truss rod, electronics, hardware, are all in great condition. It plays like a dream, incredibly solid and stable....with amazing tone/range.... and just really fun to play. You know it, you love it.... classic Streamer bliss.

As for cosmetic condition/play wear; there are a few minor blemishes and some buckle-rash on the back to note. It's mostly the kind of wear that you have to go looking for, especially with the Flame Maple. Pics of the blemishes have been included. "Blondie" has been written on the top of the case.

2015 was the last year Warwick included a case with their Masterbuilt basses (2016 they started using the leather bag). So this will come in a nice heavy duty case, including all the candy.... towel, user kit (extra strings were used), half can of the beeswax surface finisher, truss rod tool, strap locks and certificate of authenticity.

Body: AAA Flame Maple
    Finish: Natural Oil
    Neck: Wenge
    Fretboard: Wenge
    Frets: Warwick Bell Brass
    Electronics: MEC 3 band
    Pups: MEC Active P/J
    Tuners: Warwick w/Wenge Keys
    Nut: Warwick/Brass JANIII
    Bridge/Tailpiece: Warwick/Brass
    Invisible fret technology
    Florescent side dots

Weight: 9lbs 13oz
    Serial: J 161555 15

It will ship out via UPS the next business day at the latest. Alaska/Hawaii would probably be USPS. Fully insured and packed with care. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. If you want any more pictures of any area, just let me know.

$2550 shipped. PayPal only. PayPal confirmed address. Shipped to CONUS at listed price. Hawaii and Alaska residents, would simply need to add a bit more for shipping.

No international shipping at this time. US only.

No Trades at this time

Cheers!

Streamer 1.jpg
    IMG_20190219_150715.jpg
    IMG_20190219_151405.jpg

Rehan, Florin and Hardy like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Hoggles, Apr 29, 2019.