Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

some opinions .. please :D

Discussion in 'Bass Guitars' started by adrian, Aug 9, 2011.

1. adrian

adrian

hy .. :D i'm new here .. and i'm also new with the W's .. !!! i've order myself this : [video=youtube;_St4fw9C_gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_St4fw9C_gw[/video] .. and i want to know what do you think .. it's my first RB .. :d

thnx .. peace .. !!

2. jester

jester ocdemon

Yanni
    Welcome to the forum! :d

I haven't played one of the new RockBasses, but they sport more features from the original Warwicks, the build quality should be great for an instrument in that price range, and I would comment the specific bass looks and sounds hella nice in this clip! I guess you only have to wait to discover the instrument yourself. :)

3. Nachobassman

Nachobassman Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!

I think the bass sounds good, although I´ve seen better players than the guy from the vid. ;)

Never played or try one of the new Rockbasses, but our Forum boss, Florin, says they rock. Hope you like it, and don´t forget to show us some pics of your new baby when it arrives.

8:

4. adrian

adrian

in a few days will arrive .. and i will post some pictures .. and some first impressions about the bass ..

.. :D :)

5. Florin

Florin Warwick Forum Administrator Staff Member

Hi Adrian, I think it is a very good choice for the money, they have a very good quality. I mean nothing really to complain of, they don't feel at all like budget basses.

Welcome to the forum buddy :)

6. adrian

adrian

thanks boss .. :) :d

7. adrian

adrian

Warwick RockBass Streamer Standard 5 BLK 2010 , bolt-on, 5 string, carolena body, maple neck with ekanga stripes, rosewood fretboard, scale 34", 24 frets, 2x MEC Vintage humbucker pick up, passiv electronic, 2 x volume, 1 x tone, finish: black highpolish, warwick machine heads, warwick 2-pcs 3D Bridge, chrome hardware, Just-A-Nut III , weight ca, 4,0 kg, warwick red label strings: 5-string: 045" - 135" (42301M), headstock with „W“ Logo.

... and here are some pics .. :D

19082011335.jpg 20082011339.jpg 19082011325.jpg 20082011344.jpg 20082011342.jpg 20082011341.jpg 20082011340.jpg 19082011326.jpg

... and very pleased about his sound .. !! :D

8. Augie

Augie The Desert Bass-ape

The OLD RBs were great value for money. remember they were so easy to sell in the shop i worked in. The new ones are a level above that. Good buy.

9. Lady Warwick

Lady Warwick Vampyre Spaz

10. DiMarco

DiMarco nutcase Good Vibe Sponsor

The new rockbasses... I wish they would have existed when I was starting my bassplaying carreer!
    I had such a hard time picking the right bass it took me 20 years.

Nice pick Adrian, how does it play n sound? Humbuckers + maple usually makes for phat, warm sounding instruments.

11. adrian

adrian

what can i say .. i'm very pleased of the bass and the price .. :D he has a warm sound .. but when you need BALLS .. you have a lot (not like a German) .. and I've made a comparison with a friend of mine who has a Squire Deluxe Jazz Bass .. neeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh ... !!! My RB is far better ... :D.. next month I will take him live .. and I hope to put soon a sound sample .. :D cheers .. !!

12. Augie

Augie The Desert Bass-ape

The sound difference between bumhuckers and jazz type pups is neither here nor their but you'll probably find the Rb will be built much better than the squire. they are really well put together, like all wicks, absolute tanks. have fun with it!

13. adrian

adrian

i will enjoy it to the maximum .. Untill next year when i hope to pass to a german one :d .. Cheers man..