Sold! SOLD PENDING FS>Warwick Streamer Stage 2 2007

aguacollas

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Selling my 2007 Streamer Stage II 5.
Ovangcol neck, MEC pickups and preamp, everything original except for:

-Brass nut
-Tuners (now with black Warwick ones)
- Knobs (great quality metal black ones, I forgot the brand)

I can put original gold hardware back if wanted or keep this look. Buyer chooses.

I can keep the Pyramid Gold light gauge strings (they look amazing and I love the sound) or put some standard gauge old strings on it to travel.

Neck straight, truss rod works really smooth (I have tried many different strings, so I know).

Weight: 4.5 kg

About to be 15 years old, you can tell it has been both played and taken care of a lot. Some dings and scratches, but nothing really remarkable, except for some remaining wax or glue in the back of the body. I’ll picture it.
Looks like a drop fell and didn’t got rubbed, and you forget about it over time. Barely noticeable.

This is a forum bass, it was hand selected by Florin in the Warwick factory, then went to another forumer, then Marco, then me.
I’d like this one to be kept in the Warwick family. Also, this way I’ll be able to buy it back if the time comes, who knows, it really is a great bass. Just not playing it too often these days.

I just bought a 6 string Yamaha bass and I use other basses for my different projects, so I’ll keep my 87 Streamer for that Warwick sound.

ASKING: 1800€ plus sending costs.

Once we come to an agreement, I'll box it and get a price for sending it to your place. If that is ok, then you transfer the money. The day it arrives, the day the bass is sent.

I’ll send it in the Warwick gig bag it came in and a Robert Trujillo Warwick cardboard box I was sent the Yamaha with.

I have different feelings for different basses. This SS2 is like a scalpel, precise, tight and defined. It's been a great school for improving my tecnique over the years, and to learn how to eq my basses. And the sound is huge. I'll miss it.

Anyway, I hope someone in the forum keeps it, It really deserves to be played and enjoyed.

More pics or any doubt, just ask.

IMG-4074.jpg IMG-4078.jpg IMG-4099.jpg
cleardot.gif

aguacollas

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Btw I like the old brass look, I don't like to polish the hardware to shiny gold. IMG-4073.jpg IMG-4103.jpg IMG-7644.jpg

aguacollas

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Intonation is perfect, btw, I've tried different strings from flat, nylon and niquel rounds, different gauges, truss rod and neck work real smooth and intonation is real quick to achieve.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I think I take it! I have two SS2 4 string atm, one can be moved forward and so I have the bottle caps and the space for yours! And you know where it roams!

aguacollas

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I think I take it! I have two SS2 4 string atm, one can be moved forward and so I have the bottle caps and the space for yours! And you know where it roams!
That would be awesome, Hardy. It breaks my heart to sell it, honestly. Great!!

That was fast 🤣

aguacollas

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok. I’ll prepare it for the travel. I’ll see if I can get a price this afternoon.

Top Bottom