So close to join the Buzzard Brother Club...

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I just sold my Thumb 6 BO, I love that bass but I am thinking I got my Thumb 5 NT and the 6 is too narrow and the BO thumb didn't solve my problem, I bought it becuase Warwick told my I can get more punch from the BO model, it is truth but it still not punch enough.....

I tried a Buzzard BO 4 stings today, the action is so low and it is so special in body design and good sound, even the slapping is not as good as other W, it's rare model and it should be hard to find in Taiwan, specially it is a used bass(much cheaper than new one), but.............

We had different idea in "price", my bottom line is US100 cheaper but he didn't accept....he said he even custom a hard case for this bass and there is not other bass can be put in this case....

What should I do.......? the reason I want to buy it is becuase it is very special and looks beautiful to me, the reason I didn't buy is I like Funky and I am poor.....I will buy it if it is a Dolphin what ever model........

Should I join the Buzzard Club right now or I should wait the saler to price down, or the used Dolphin show out!!!!!!! why the Buzzard and Dolphin is hard to find!!!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hey Joe, I am not sure what to say. I mean as a Buzard Brother, I would say - Buy it!!!
But you know your priorities, and what you really want.

The Buzzard is very different soundwise than the Dolphin, so you should simply buy the one you like more.

Curtis

Editor De Bassist magazine (NL)
Reaction score
Like Florin says: As a Buzzard-player I can only say: Buy it! But follow your heart in this case.

Reaction score
Ahoy there, joekickass -- great name, BTW. Buzzards are special, and as a Buzzard Brother, I must concur, there's nothing quite like it. Mirrored P pickups are super. Follow your heart, and your wallet.

Reaction score
Ahoy there, joekickass -- great name, BTW. Buzzards are special, and as a Buzzard Brother, I must concur, there's nothing quite like it. Mirrored P pickups are super. Follow your heart, and your wallet.

ha! I like that one...

I wish to be a W collecter, looking for used bass is a fast way to go! I told that guy I will wait for a month if he change his mind.

Actully, the Buzzard is in good shape, low action and looks...........WOW even his W headstock, buy that bass will make me play so metal music.........

Top Bottom