Reaction score
and a much smaller one here!
Bass Face.jpg

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
BIIIG stage!!!
Indeed...

It was a weird gig, though. A friend-o-mine asked if I could replace him, you know: last time call, "don't worry, bass will be pre-recorded, you will be doing playback". Also money was good.

But It felt really weird to me, I don't like making playback, it feels like cheating somehow. But hey, work is work, and I rather do this than going from 9 to 17h to an office everyday of the rest of my life.
;)

Last edited:

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Indeed...

It was a weird gig, though. A friend-o-mine asked if I could replace him, you know: last time call, "don't worry, bass will be pre-recorded, you will be doing playback". Also money was good.

But It felt really weird to me, I don't like making playback, it feels like cheating somehow. But hey, work is work, and I rather do this than going from 9 to 17h to an office everyday of the rest of my life.
;)
Oh noes! Playback! We just refused a gig at a local fair. Even though money was offered. Not our cup of tea. But we have those office jobs and can throw some money into the bands cash register. The last gig two weeks ago was too weird. We do not want to risk to loose the fun to play live. Now we will do a rehearsal room party instead. But I understand your point of view, would do it the same way. And: nice pic anyway!

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
My "producer face" circa 2002. A friend of mine has been sitting on this film for 20 years, and finally just developed it. The couple in the background are two of the most hugely important influences in my life, having given me my first-degree initiation into witchcraft maybe two years prior to this photo. (Mother Goddess type stuff, not satanism or anything like that). The woman and I are still friends and occasionally still practice magick together. The fellow with the beard passed away a couple of years ago.

IMG_4782.jpg

Here's a better shot of the two of them singing together.

IMG_4780.jpg

Top Bottom