Show Us Your Amps Then!

jay

Reaction score
That's one "classy" looking rig mats. Well done...

Reaction score
... before deciding on my real stuff... can't make up my mind...

Sounds OK but not great. 300W amp @ 4ohm into 400 W worth of speakers.

Reaction score
I cannot really use the stack at home, the EBS Fafner produces 620 tube watts continously in 2 Ohms so even if I just turn up to 1 the windows start wining

Looks like it would be too loud even for 500+ people closed venues... :lol: Do you regularly play bigger stages than this? Anyways, you must be having a lot of fun with this monster...
Very cool indeed :)

FMJ

Reaction score
Posted this photo in another section but this is what I took on the road recently. Next additions will be an Eden 1000w Poweramp and either another 2x12 or another 2x10. I like having smaller cabs that I can easily chop and change for different gigs... but more power is needed first. Only pushing just over 400watts at 2ohm at the moment :cry: Not powering the cabs well enough at the moment.

Mats, that Rig looks the absolute Bees Nees :wink:

Reaction score
mala said:
Just got another 212. Sounds good :wink:

Mala, you are in a wheelchair right? How do you reach the knobs? (if you dont mind me asking.

P.S. used to own a fafner, I miss it. :( :oops:

Reaction score
shtik said:

Looks like it would be too loud even for 500+ people closed venues... :lol: Do you regularly play bigger stages than this? Anyways, you must be having a lot of fun with this monster...
Very cool indeed :)

Not anymore, I only play for fun these days but we run some clinics and because I'm selling basses on the side I need some domo stuff. But fun.. - Indeed :lol:

Reaction score
thanks man, yeah i like it alot, plus its loud as balls!!!

Reaction score
Shown here are:

Demeter HBP-1
Aguilar DB900 Tube DI
Aphex Punch Factory
2RU Drawer
Crown XLS 802
Labsystems 410HLC
Labsystems 115HLC

I've just recently sold the 410 and just ordered an Ampeg 610HLF anniversary model with the sparkly grill cloth. Should be an interesting combo with the Demeter pre. The 15 is also being sold off, so I'll just be left with the 610 and my little Aggie GS112.

Reaction score
Hey Berin sweet looking rig!
I've been dreaming about that Demeter pre for years.. Still it costs more than my whole Warwick rig :lol:

Reaction score
Thanks Shtik :)
A Demeter was something I always thought I'd like to try after seeing a give away in Bass Player mag years ago. It was a Lakland Classic, Demeter pre, compressor and tube amp and 2 Euphonic Audio VL-210. I always thought that would've been an awesome prize. I ended up paying $500US for the Demeter used, plus freight down here. Still worked out pretty good and I don't think there'd be too many of these in Australia. I'm damn sure it's the only one in Tasmania 8)

Reaction score
Hi there,
I was reading in this forum since a few weeks and finally got me registered, because of my first item in my Warwick collection. Hope it will get bigger soon.
It's a tiny ProFet3.2 as you can see in the picture :wink: I decided in favour of the warwick and against a Hartke 350W because I think it sounds a bit more "punchier" (I'm not that tube fan) and i don't need any more power at this moment. the price is unsurpassable, no doubt about it. I hope I will get the speakers in a few days back from a friend.
Now I save my money for a real Warwick masterpiece to replace my Carrer bass...

Reaction score
Hi Insane and welcome, you better start saving that money because after a while in this forum you will get lots of investment ideas. You'll end up poorer but happier :lol: / mats

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I already got happier when finding this beautiful forum with the pictures of all these lovely instruments :shock: and of course these helpful people

Reaction score
My stack

Greetings anarchyok!
It was like watching my own rig when I saw your photo on page 1 !!
Wouldn´t you agree?

+I have Boss ODB3,SYB3 and Ibanez Stereo Chorus -pedals.

Reaction score
haha wow! i see what u mean!! I have the same tuner as u now as well!! freaky!

Top Bottom