Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Saw Job for a Cowboy last night

Discussion in 'Bands and Bass Players' started by boston asphalt2, Dec 16, 2012.

1. boston asphalt2

boston asphalt2 Official Forum Pain in the Ass

WIth about 10 other bands (some very local and small) playing as well. It was a tiny venue, maybe 400 people tops, and had my eyes opened to some very cool bands. Before I share the non-headlining band that kicked the most ass last night, I have got to say: JFAC puts on one hell of a show! It was very short but very very intense. Nick Schendzielos plays a mean bass. Since the venue was so small, I had a great view of his playing the entire show. He can play so incredibly quick and clean with his fingers it is absolutely unreal. I have never seen anything faster! And his Custom Shop Streamer II was to die for! I will have to see them again for sure!

Now, to the band that really caught my attention: A Wanted Awakening from Lowell, MA USA. Their lead vocalist is brutal, and she can belt it out with the best of them! I seriously urge you to check them out here: http://www.facebook.com/awantedawakening

Madmaskbass likes this.
  2. StoneAje

StoneAje Warwick Endorser

Nick is great bass player. The flyer has Cephalic Carnage and JFAC right in row. Did he play with both bands?

3. boston asphalt2

boston asphalt2 Official Forum Pain in the Ass

I was actually outside during cephalic carnage as I needed a break. IT was seriously an 8.5 hour show!

4. StoneAje

StoneAje Warwick Endorser

I like JFAC but I'm a much bigger fan of Cephalic Carnage and especially Nick's bass playing in it. It does sound like it was a hell of a show though.

Madmaskbass likes this.
  5. herb vibes

herb vibes

what happened with brent riggs?!

6. Grgzilla

Grgzilla

2 players I'd die to see play live are Nick & Adam Nitti.
    They're both SO fast & accurate. I can watch those guys play for hours & never get tired of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk