Rockbass and Rockcase decisions

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im new to this forum and have a question that someone might have previous experience with. I have just enough saved for the warwick rockbass corvette basic 5 string active that I have wanted for a long time and a case for it.

My question is do either of the cases (RC10805B or RC ABS 10505B/SB) suit the 5 string rockbass corvette better than the other or at all? The place I am purchasing them from have both of these cases at the same price.

And if anyone has any experience or info on the Warwick rockbass corvette basic 5 active can you please let me know, I have wanted a warwick bass since I was a young teenager but unfortunately on my student budget the rockbass is as close as I can acheive for now, but from what I hear they play great?

Sorry for the long story, and thank you all in advance for taking the time to help a fellow bass player!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hi buddy, and welcome to the forum!

Indeed, you have a very nice sounding and playing bass :) I don't have experience with the ABS one, but both should fit your bass just fine. I would buy the lightest one if you don't really travel by plane, or the toughest one if you tour a lot :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast reply Florin, that answered my question perfectly! I think I will go for the ABS case for now :)

Thanks again.

Top Bottom