Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Sold! (reserved) 2005 5nt Dolphin Pro 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by lucales, Nov 26, 2017.

By lucales on Nov 26, 2017 at 6:19 PM
  1. lucales

lucales

SOLD.

Hello everybody

for some of you who knows a little about me, I'm back here after a long time... a long period of sickness...
    and I'm happy to come back, into music (my profession) and everything about it .

So,
    I'll have to prepare an EU tour beginning summer 2018, and several other projects
    I've got quite a lot of Basses at home, some I play with , and some I love so much that I cannot imagine to be separated of.... :)
    I can say I love every bass I own, BUT I need to sell some of them...
    to be able to finance my project,
    and because (and this is the main reason) I hate to see beautiful and great instruments no played.

the first one is a bass I loved (so much) to play with, and record several tunes.
    a 2005 5string Dolphin Pro 1,
    custom model just because the guy who I bought it, and purchased it, wanted a thinner neck, just like the 1990's model were.

the specs are normal without this detail :
    ovangkol, NT model, 2 bands electronic (push pull 1: blend, volume, boost / push pull 2 : bass, treble, passive-active)
    MEC picks : double JB on Bridge, JB on neck. (the gold MEC signature is now gone by time, I must say I prefere without.... matter of taste ^^)
    5 strings.... gold hardware + strap locks..
    strings are Elixir Nanoweb Med (great condition too)

enormous Growl, terrible sound, and incredible versatility .... a great Dolphin.
    for more information just ask :)

Bass in VERY GOOD condition... (just a little point under the Bass/Treble button. Nothing hudge, if necessary a luthier can easily erase it for a few bucks )
    The former owner, who purchased it to Warwick Custom Shop never played out of home during 10 years,
    ( he payed it 5000+ euros and he did not like this bass ! ....)
    and the 2-3 years I owned it , I never toured with it, just played at home, studio, and good conditions gigs....
    the bass just have been cleaned and adjusted by my luthier.

I just like to sell it the price I paid : 2500 euros
    of course every proposition is welcome,
    just now that I am not in need of money, and the only reason I sell this beauty is because I own the same model , but a 1989 one.

I can ship the bass,
    can propose a hard case (differents models, Warwick or not...)
    once again , just ask :)

waiting to read you,
    cheers
    L.

pics :
    I tied to do the best I can , but I'm not a pro :(
    obviously, this bass is muuuch more beautiful in real than here.... I think you all know that :)

20171127_141542.jpg
    on the 2nd one, you can see the point under the B/T button...
    20171124_142756.jpg
    20171124_142833(1).jpg
    20171124_142913.jpg
    20171124_142940(2).jpg
    20171127_141708.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    jester, Hardy, gasserx and 3 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by lucales, Nov 26, 2017.