Promoting Your Band….video Or Ep

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
How booking works in Germany in the meanwhile:

1. You have a friend in the management of the venue.

2. You deliver a perfectly produced hardcopy of at least an EP, better an album along with a video AND goodies of a special kind. Something to catch the interest of the management. Every festival or open air venue gets 200 or more such packages on the table. Bigger festivals refuse any applications. "We will find you!" is all they write on their web pages.

Btw we have a video and two albums, but not with the current lineup.

Florin

Warwick Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahahaaaaaa, Love you too, mate! And thanks :)

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
Liked!
I have no clue about video production, but, one day I said my son needs to have his tune on youtube, so I bought a pack of cigarettes, I looked for their only gig's photos and a short film was made from guitarist mother's cellphone. I also used something I filmed during rehearsals to listen home how they are doing, and somehow the tempo matched LOL.
Anyway, they have 17000 views, which is not bad at all for a kid's band with only 3 gigs (now), so it worked :)
(shameless plug 2.0)

Simple ingredients, but the finished dish rocks!!!

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
We made the recordings at the beginning of September 2017. The guy who made the recordings fell into a burnout syndrome, just appeared for a short time before Christmas and told us he quit studying but will finish the video. Four weeks ago we finally managed to press the data files from him, we had no own copies. We now gave the recordings to another guy - who is in hospital now. We so far only have a terrible version of the vid which we don´t show around. Now we hope for a final version within the next four weeks.
We had planned the NEXT vid now but still don´t have the first finished.
A disaster! Since the vid is of a cover version of Jumping Jack Flash we have to record another with an own song. My spirits about this are very low atm.

Damn, your stuff kills everyone it gets into contact with!

Top Bottom