Problem with 411 Pro - Bent horn pot

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got a problem with my 411Pro, because of the design of the tweeter pot and the fact it sticks out further then the end of the cab, it is all bent up and doesn't work.
2 questions, do your 411's have the same crappy pot that sticks out? and any ideas of the spec of the pot?
I have called the Aussie distrubutor and they dont warrant it.
So i have to wait a couple of months to pay for a replacement connector assy or replace the pot myself, but there are serveral types of specs of the pots.

I love warwick, i got a 5 thumb wide and 115 cab and extreme cab. but the design of the horn volume pot is annoying, and disapointing.

Cheers Tim

Reaction score
Dear Betty,

thank you for your post. You got a private message from our service dept today.

best regards

Reaction score
I didn't get a private message.
I getting run around by the distrubutor.
I spend about AUD$8000 on warwick gear an i get crap support from them. I don't even mind paying for the replacement connector, as long as it's no the same pot sticking out.

O

odominguez

Hello Betty,

I suggest you email [email protected] and let them know directly about your problem and I am positive they will help you out. Warwick has a great support team. And don't worry, they will get it sorted out with you.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Hi odominguez,

Yes i got great service from Warwick here in Germany or where ever .de is. It's a pitty the Aussie service is so poor. I've been waiting for 2 months for a reply from Dominant Music who is the Australian Distrubutor, i just keep getting fobbed off.
But i got a part number i need from a service tech here and i will order from where i brought it from.
I love my Bass but Warwick need to get a better distrubutor.

Thank for your help.

Cheers Tim

O

odominguez

Hello,

I am really glad everything worked out well for you. And thanks for letting us know about the Australian issues. I will pass this information on to the bosses.

Keep those questions coming.

Top Bottom