Pinky Picking!

Reaction score
Benjamin said:
Yea, Kartoffel means potatoes in danish :p
Dude, danish is confusing. As much as I love the country (Roskilde Festival!!!) the language is confusing! Why can't you finish the words?? :p
Lige = Lihhhhhhhhh :p

It is finished IF pronounced correctly. :wink:

Reaction score
new norwegian sucks! I hate that I have to learn it in school. Don't mix that with norwegian!

Reaction score
Kris said:
I've tried using four but the sound from the pinky was just too different... You should check out NHØP, he played with four for monstrous speed!

Im trying to get Index, Middle, Ring, Middle and using that like you would use 2 fingers =D

sethsbase

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
:shock:

Wow... why haven't I ever tried this before...??

This is fun!

(completely loses track of time for a couple hours and develops blister on pinky...)

Great thread! Thanks!

Reaction score
sethsbase said:
:shock:

Wow... why haven't I ever tried this before...??

This is fun!

(completely loses track of time for a couple hours and develops blister on pinky...)

Great thread! Thanks!

*lol*

can't wait to hear the next song where you use this technique seth!

Reaction score
This reminds me of a technique my teacher Janek Gwizdala does- He uses his thumb and two or three fingers all on the same string but dosnt slap but uses them fingerstyle. He does it with chords too.... its like a hybrid of wootens double thumb with a guitar players finger picking, very very cool and pretty easy!

Reaction score
Michael J said:
Kris said:
Matt Garrison does the same thing...

All those fodera players are all alike :roll:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Let's get Foderas and play like kings! Muhahahaha! :D

Reaction score
Michael J said:
Kris said:
Michael J said:
Kris said:
Matt Garrison does the same thing...

All those fodera players are all alike :roll:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Let's get Foderas and play like kings! Muhahahaha! :D

hahahhahahahaha im game your paying right? 8)
Of course! Foderas for everyone! *throws money around whilst laughing crazily*

Reaction score
Doug Johns uses the 4 fingers/4 strings technique.On a 4 string,you pop with your pinky on the G string,next finger on the D string & so on.I tried it,but failed miserably.

Reaction score
*lol* about Fodera players playing alike.

i was gassing for a fodera... but i dont want the expectations of playing like those guys -lol-

at least with warwick, metal warwick bassists are expected to play a certain way, and well, i think i can satisfy that expectation *lol*

Reaction score
I'm with Greg. The pinky is the weakest finger of the hand. It's like chopping down a tree with a wet noodle.

Sorry,

O

Top Bottom