Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Phil Jones Bass Flightcase Amp Ordered

Discussion in 'Maddrakkett's Caffe' started by Callum, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Callum

Callum

I've just got the confirmation phone call from the bass centre confirming my order of phil jones flight case amp. Should have it by the end of next week. But i'm very excited, i ordered it to replace my ashdown electric blue combo practice amp(anyone who may want it check the offers forum), as i needed something lighter + from reveiws, vids, soundclips this looks and sounds like an awesome little amp i really very excited about it :D

I'll give a follow up review, pics and some sound clips when its here...but yes i am very excited :D

2. bigthumb73

bigthumb73

Ill look forward to your review. I had a play through a lot of these amps and i thought that they were pretty amazing! From the little briefcase to the 'full rig' with extension cab you could tell that they are something special. :D.

3. Kris

Kris

Awesome! I'm looking at one of those for myself

4. Callum

Callum

it arrive friday i've been to busy playing it to pay attention to the forum :D i'll get a review done soon and some pics up, maybe some sound clips, we'll see though.