Overdrive Pedals

Reaction score
Got myself a boss overdrive bass pedal and i read in the warwick manual that you shouldn't connect external effects pedals to the profet 3.2. Should i be a bit worried, i know the overdrive is not a sound that the cab and speaker is specifically built for but is it likely to cause any long term damage to my equipment?

Cheers!!

Reaction score
Got myself a boss overdrive bass pedal and i read in the warwick manual that you shouldn't connect external effects pedals to the profet 3.2. Should i be a bit worried, i know the overdrive is not a sound that the cab and speaker is specifically built for but is it likely to cause any long term damage to my equipment?

Cheers!!

iv got the same pedal, and i use it on my profet 5.1, i think your just not ment to connect it to the effects unit input at the back of the amp, thats what iv read anyway.;)

Reaction score
do you have an fx loop on your amp? if yes maybe it's there that they meant to plug it.

Reaction score
Cable from amp input to output on pedal. Plug bass in pedal input
And rock ;)

Reaction score
Cool, yeah i use the set up suggested by Benjamin anyways so that sounds good. Thanks for your help guys!

Top Bottom