Original vintage Buzzard

Reaction score
I have an old buzzard with no serial number. Purchased around '86. I will post pics asap. Anyone interested?

Reaction score
it sounds like something that should definitely be posted here! Does it have the carbon fiber headstock? I know there's some website about all of Jack Bruce's Buzzards that is full of anything you want to know about them. Hopefully someone soon has that link on-hand for you. Until then, post some pictures!

Reaction score
Thomas said:
it sounds like something that should definitely be posted here! Does it have the carbon fiber headstock? I know there's some website about all of Jack Bruce's Buzzards that is full of anything you want to know about them. Hopefully someone soon has that link on-hand for you. Until then, post some pictures!

John Entwistle :wink:

Reaction score
Yeah, I bought it new in '86 at the Bass Center in L.A. I'll post some pics soon. It's practically mint condition. Only a couple of gigs. Hate to part with it but times are tough...

Reaction score
Greg said:
Thomas said:

whoa... got my bass gods mixed up. thanks for that grab!

Reaction score
Thomas, no the headstock is not carbon fibre. It's silver metalic in color with numbered fret markers and emg's with the little attenuator switches. i'm not real good with computers but i'll post some pics asap...

Reaction score
Thomas said:
Greg said:
Thomas said:

whoa... got my bass gods mixed up. thanks for that grab!

No worries mate.We all do it.
I didnt wanna get on your back too much so I left out the carbon fibre headstock bit.Just out of curiousity mate,were you thinkin of the Status Buzzards?

Reaction score
I would be very interested. Please post some photos and PM me some info. Thanks.

Top Bottom