Original vintage Buzzard

Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I have an old buzzard with no serial number. Purchased around '86. I will post pics asap. Anyone interested?
 
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
1
it sounds like something that should definitely be posted here! Does it have the carbon fiber headstock? I know there's some website about all of Jack Bruce's Buzzards that is full of anything you want to know about them. Hopefully someone soon has that link on-hand for you. Until then, post some pictures!
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
10,981
Reaction score
37
Age
55
Thomas said:
it sounds like something that should definitely be posted here! Does it have the carbon fiber headstock? I know there's some website about all of Jack Bruce's Buzzards that is full of anything you want to know about them. Hopefully someone soon has that link on-hand for you. Until then, post some pictures!

John Entwistle :wink:
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I bought it new in '86 at the Bass Center in L.A. I'll post some pics soon. It's practically mint condition. Only a couple of gigs. Hate to part with it but times are tough...
 
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
1
Greg said:
Thomas said:
it sounds like something that should definitely be posted here! Does it have the carbon fiber headstock? I know there's some website about all of Jack Bruce's Buzzards that is full of anything you want to know about them. Hopefully someone soon has that link on-hand for you. Until then, post some pictures!

John Entwistle :wink:

whoa... got my bass gods mixed up. thanks for that grab!
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Thomas, no the headstock is not carbon fibre. It's silver metalic in color with numbered fret markers and emg's with the little attenuator switches. i'm not real good with computers but i'll post some pics asap...
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
10,981
Reaction score
37
Age
55
Thomas said:
Greg said:
Thomas said:
it sounds like something that should definitely be posted here! Does it have the carbon fiber headstock? I know there's some website about all of Jack Bruce's Buzzards that is full of anything you want to know about them. Hopefully someone soon has that link on-hand for you. Until then, post some pictures!

John Entwistle :wink:

whoa... got my bass gods mixed up. thanks for that grab!

No worries mate.We all do it.
I didnt wanna get on your back too much so I left out the carbon fibre headstock bit.Just out of curiousity mate,were you thinkin of the Status Buzzards?
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
I would be very interested. Please post some photos and PM me some info. Thanks.
 
Top Bottom