Options where I can purchase a Brass JAN III?

Reaction score
Aside from the Warwick online shop and the NY shop, is there anywhere else I can purchase a brass Just a Nut III? I'm looking to find if I can get it for cheaper anywhere else. Thanks

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
A warwick dealer SHOULD help you out. I say should because i have asked two places here in OZ, one interstate basically said "We can and will order it from the distributer for you", gave me a price and basically said call us with your CC and we can get it to you in a week. The local place i went to didn't know, they said they would call me so left them my number, they haven't called about the nut but have started sending me spam SMSs. guess where i'll be buying stuff from?

Reaction score
Dana B Goods has the regular JAN III but not the brass. The NYC custom shop is one of the few choices that we have to order Warwick parts. Ordering from Warwick online is not very cost effective because they charge $60.00 for shipping to the US. There was a guy selling brass JAN IIIs on Ebay for $90.00 but I have not seen a post recently.

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out on ebay. Otherwise I'll visit the shop in the city

Top Bottom