Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

One Piece To Schaller 3d Bridge Transition

Discussion in 'Non - Official Warwick Customer Support' started by Hrmn, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Hrmn

Hrmn

I play a red Warwick rockbass corvette 5 string and have been changing all hardware from chrome to black and lastly illI have to change the bridge. She currently holds the standard rockbass one piece bridge and I am thinking to change to the schaller 3d bridge. On the Warwick webpage that also sell spacer plates for this bridge. Can anyone tell me when/if/why I need a spacer plate for my model?
    Thanks for the help!!

2. RIP

RIP California U.S.A. Good Vibe Sponsor

There's a chance you might have to raise the over all height of the brige. You would put the spacer in between the mounting plate and the body

Some people use sandpaper to do this with the bridge and also in the neck pocket to raise the height of the neck

3. jester

jester ocdemon Moderator

Yanni
    When I got mine, it included a spacer plate in the package. You will probably need it. It's a very good bridge by the way.

4. Narcdor

Narcdor

Yep good bridge, Warwicks used this bridge in the 80s so it should feel like coming home :D

jester likes this.