Old-world German Craftsmen :-)

Reaction score
Real Name
Jens
I just found this certificate for my FNA Jazzman Ltd. 2002 in the Warwick User Kit, praising the "workmanship of old-world German craftsmen…" Enjoy :)

IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0169.JPG

golem

Philosopher King
Reaction score
Got here a 2004 FNA but no classy documentation ... although it does have HPW’s autograph on the back of the headstock. Seems to be a pretty good ax, despite the frets.

CeeJ

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Some beautiful grain and contrast on that LTD you have there.
Like the fretboard inlays also!

Reaction score
Real Name
Jens
Got here a 2004 FNA but no classy documentation ... although it does have HPW’s autograph on the back of the headstock. Seems to be a pretty good ax, despite the frets.

nice. I am not sure if they do that certificate for every Ltd. run or just 20th anniversary. But I do thanm HPW for frets every time I play☺

Reaction score
Real Name
Jens
Some beautiful grain and contrast on that LTD you have there.
Like the fretboard inlays also!

Thanks CeeJ, she's a beauty, plays well, sounds good. They have a point with the craftmanship, I just found the old-world German too funny when thinking about Markneukirchen.

golem

Philosopher King
Reaction score
nice. I am not sure if they do that certificate for every Ltd. run or just 20th anniversary. But I do thanm HPW for frets every time I play☺
Can’t say I’m actually thankful about the frets, but the ‘04 LE is possibly the most musically voiced fretted bass of dozens that I’ve had. Acoarst a “musically voiced” bass is of no special value in a typical rocky bar band ... but I’ll just sit home and rot away before I’ll enlist in one of those.

golem

Philosopher King
Reaction score
Thanks CeeJ, she's a beauty, plays well, sounds good. They have a point with the craftmanship, I just found the old-world German too funny when thinking about Markneukirchen.

Why funny ? Is Markn’en one of those dismal soviet industrial towns ?

I would google it but then I’d hafta spell it :-(

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Why funny ? Is Markn’en one of those dismal soviet industrial towns ?

I would google it but then I’d hafta spell it :-(
It’s a most(!) beautiful German town. And you not only see those nice houses and streets. On every 5th house you also can read a luthiers company name. It’s unreal!

golem

Philosopher King
Reaction score
It’s a most(!) beautiful German town. And you not only see those nice houses and streets. On every 5th house you also can read a luthiers company name. It’s unreal!

Cool as a moose.

Like Cremona, where every child builds
a violin as their kindergarten thesis ;-)

Top Bottom