Non Warwick bass question.. But anyways!

Which bass would you take?

• Modulus Q5 5 string 1980

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I don't know which one of these bass I should take..

The Modulus Q5 is from 1980 with active EMG J/J pickups thru EMG preamp. Graphite Neckthru. The finish is not in the best condition. Needs a bunch of polish and time..

The Status Stealth 2 bass is one of the most playable basses I've tried.
My fingers just fly around of the neck.. Sounds great as well..

Reaction score
Moduluses apparently are a little More "Metal" genre than Status, so I vote Modulus, being a metal-man.

Reaction score
I voted Status since you said the playability was incredible. If the playability is that good, is there any doubt? Things like tone can be altered by using EQ, effects pedals, and all that, but playability... that's not so simple. If the playability of the Status is such that your fingers fly and you can't put the bass down and it just melts in your hands and you feel a oneness with it, go for it.

Reaction score
i say Status...really one of the best player-friendly basses i ever tried :D is that the headed or headless version marc?

Reaction score
I'd go with status,no question,all the status basses i've played were first class.

greg.

Reaction score
Headed bass..

I own the Status now. But the guy with the Modulus want's a trade..

Maybe he'll take my Warmoth Allmaple Jazzbass ála Marcus Miller instead.. That would make my day..

jay

Reaction score
Playability

I would agree, go with playibility all the way!

kho

Reaction score
I have to agree... Definitely stick with the playability! If it were a Flea bass, then I'd probaby say trade.. I like the sound and playability of the Modulus Flea bass much better than the Q5's.

Reaction score
The Quantum 5's string spacing is odd, it's 17mm, like a hipshot tremolo.

Top Bottom