New YouTube Channel

ChrisK

Forum WatchDog
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I made this video to inform you about my channel reboot.
The current one will be up for one more week, then I will shut it down.
The content will be re - uploaded to the new channel.
I will be making videos on weekly basis minimum about gear, playthroughs,tenchiques etc.
If you liked the content of the current one, I am sure you like the new one even more.
So if you want to keep up with my videos press this link and subscribe to my new channel.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Thank Chris, you know I love your videos!!! Let's make a "Reviews" section here, so you can post your... reviews and videos, etc. What do you think? :)

ChrisK

Forum WatchDog
Reaction score
Thank Chris, you know I love your videos!!! Let's make a "Reviews" section here, so you can post your... reviews and videos, etc. What do you think? :)
Sure thing ;)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I personally want this to learn a bit about hist technique. Chris is a monster. I would like to see some tutorials about how the hell he is playing that way!

ChrisK

Forum WatchDog
Reaction score
I personally want this to learn a bit about hist technique. Chris is a monster. I would like to see some tutorials about how the hell he is playing that way!
Lol man making me feel awkward :p

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Really, I secretly envy your technique! Wanna share? :)

SimonQwerty

Warwick Funkster
Reaction score
What's up??? It's been a long time ^^

Heh, indeed.
Doing well. Found a band to play some covers. Jobs on mixing tracks&live shows. Trying to keep my youtube channel updated. Got back to Warwick forum mates finally. :)
Ready for another rock cover.

And yes. Subscribed! ;)

ChrisK

Forum WatchDog
Reaction score
New video for the Darkglass Electronics Vintage Ultra!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Oh my poor wallet... I own a B7K ultra and the regular Vintage Deluxe so no real need to switch to the VMT ultra though. Phew!

Can I add a remark? If you also use a bass wah like I do (G-Lab bass wowee-wah) the vintage works with this like a charm since it has its emphasis on the midrange. When combining B7K overdrive with wah, the wah is barely audible.

Last edited:

ChrisK

Forum WatchDog
Reaction score
Oh my poor wallet... I own a B7K ultra and the regular Vintage Deluxe so no real need to switch to the VMT ultra though. Phew!

Can I add a remark? If you also use a bass wah like I do (G-Lab bass wowee-wah) the vintage works with this like a charm since it has its emphasis on the midrange. When combining B7K overdrive with wah, the wah is barely audible.
indeed

ChrisK

Forum WatchDog
Reaction score
Yoz! This is a part of a track from my upcoming album and some people requested tabs for that.
Thought of posting it here ;)

slap solo.jpg

Top Bottom