Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

New warwick distributor in US!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Maddrakkett's Caffe' started by Florin, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Florin

Florin Warwick Forum Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Dear All,

Warwick Selects US Music Corp to Distribute Warwick Basses and Amps in the U.S.A

Warwick GmbH & Co announced today that they have selected US Music Corp to represent and distribute their world famous Warwick brand of bass guitars and amplifiers in the U.S as of January 1, 2011.

Hans Peter Wilfer, General Manager and founder of Warwick commented on their new business relationship by saying “We are very pleased to have been able to partner with US Music Corp. They are a professional organization that understands our customer base and can meet the needs of both our dealers and consumers. With the introduction of exciting new products slated for 2011, we should see continued sales growth of our product offerings”.

In commenting on the addition of Warwick to their existing line-up of products, Barry Ryan, President of US Music Corp said, “We are very excited to have the opportunity to add Warwick to our family of brands. Warwick has been producing high quality electric basses & Amps for more than 25 years. Their full line of electric basses and new line of bass amplifiers complements our current product lines and fills a void in our overall product offerings”.

Visit Warwick / US Music Corp. at NAMM. The Warwick booth is located at C 4578.

US Music Corp, located in Mundelein, Illinois is an international musical instrument company that manufactures and distributes products worldwide under the Washburn, Parker, Randall, Eden, Oscar Schmidt and Jay Turser brand names. They also distribute Marshall Amplifiers, Hagstrom, Quik Lok and Phonic electronics in the U.S. US Music Corp is a subsidiary of Jam Industries, Ltd.

For more information on Warwick, visit Warwick Basses Amps & Rock&Roll
    For more information on US Music Corp, visit U.S. Music Corp.
    For more information on Jam Industries, Ltd., visit JAM Industries

CONTACTS:

For General Requests:
    U.S. Music Corp.
    444 E. Courtland St.
    Mundelein, IL 60060
    [email protected]
    Phone : 800-877-6863

For Custom SHop:

Mr. Nick Ellingsworth
    Phone : 800-877-6863 X 5123
    Mail : [email protected]

In the unlikely event that you have a warranty or service issue,
    you can also contact US Music’s service manager:

Mr. Dave Miller
    Phone : 800-877-6863 x 5110
    Mail : [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
  2. lasteffect

lasteffect Forum Nudist

Does this mean the previous Distributor is no longer dealing Warwick Products and CS orders anymore?

3. Nachobassman

Nachobassman Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!

I would say: Yes!

4. stinky634

stinky634

I was gonna post some info on this but great that Flo has the exact information. I went to order a few parts through bass central and they couldnt order them anymore through Hanser, he told me that distribution moved to US Music. I am glad to see this confirmed.

So from my recent experience, you cant get stuff from Hanser anymore, unless they have stuff lying around, but Im not sure how that works.

5. james brunnning

james brunnning

that would be the reason i saw rockbass cheap at a buyout online dealer.they buy seconds and blems and closeouts and sell them cheap.i saw the $$ rb for 350us wich is cheap as guitat center wanted 899.00.i just thought it was weird that hanser had all the brands they sold on there website except warwick.

6. naetog

naetog

They probably do have at least some stuff left. I know DBG had a whole lot of things left over when Hanser took over the distributing last year.

7. 5stringdriver

5stringdriver

I have an issue with my neck and I cannot get a hold of U.S. Music Corp. My bass is still under warranty and I'm wondering what to do now???

8. Alexandre

Alexandre Production Manager Assistant

You can go to your dealer, where you bought the bass, it should be the first step. All the other answers about contacting Warwick in the US are in the other thread you posted in (and multiple threads on the forum as well as on our website :) )

9. Florin

+1, just contact your dealer.

10. 5stringdriver

5stringdriver

I bought it from a dealer brand new online and he says I have to talk to U.S. Music Corp.

11. Alexandre

Alexandre Production Manager Assistant

I think it's incorrect. I'd ask to talk to a manager. It's the dealer's responsibility to handle the warranty claim, not yours. They sold you the instrument, and are expected to take care of that, not just take your money and forget about customer service.

12. 5stringdriver

5stringdriver

13. Nachobassman

Nachobassman Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!

14. 5stringdriver

5stringdriver

I called and talked to the New York Custom Shop and they are going to do some leg work for me since no one seems to know what good customer service is these days. The first step to good customer service is answering the damn phone when some one calls or returning their call when they leave you a bunch of messages!

15. stinky634

stinky634

I wouldnt hold it against the distributor, they deal with dealers, not retail customers. I went through the same thing with Hanser. The NYC Custom Shop is a godsend lately, they have been helping out on a lot of issues that frankly they shouldnt have to. Hopefully you get your issues worked out, and next time you know to buy from a reputable dealer.

16. Florin

This is the problem with the online shopping Mark... You buy an expensive bass from.. the air, with a nice discount, and then, when you need their help they will not do it, because they don't have the resources. This relationship goes both ways as you see now, that's why the best thing is to find a good dealer to work with.

In this business chain, everybody gains some money, and need to do something/ risk something for that money. The distributor invest hundreds of thousands - million dollars in products, and they risk losing them. They have to handle with large quantities, check the quality, etc.... It is a different business, and they cannot work with the end users...

The dealers at the end of the day may earn most of the money here, and their risks and investments are minimal. So... what they need to do extra for the money they make? You guess - to take good care of you!

Hanser, Us Music Corp, etc, they work with dealers only... That's where their responsability ends. They take money from dealers, they need to take care of the dealers. The dealers take money from you, they have to take care of you. You go where your money are...

17. sprocket

sprocket

+ 1 on Florin on that , even if it s 7 months old

18. Florin