New Warwick bass cabs?

Reaction score
Got Gnome i Pro and it’s much better head than my LWA 500. Recording interface is so handy when lockdowns are in the air and can only compose remotely with the rest of my band. And Gnome is much much louder than LWA 500. What a difference!

now just need to get gnome cab/s. I couldn’t find any reviews anywhere and local stores don’t have them. Could anyone here who has any of these gnome cabs let me know if the lows sound decent on them?

Reaction score
Got Gnome i Pro and it’s much better head than my LWA 500. Recording interface is so handy when lockdowns are in the air and can only compose remotely with the rest of my band. And Gnome is much much louder than LWA 500. What a difference!

now just need to get gnome cab/s. I couldn’t find any reviews anywhere and local stores don’t have them. Could anyone here who has any of these gnome cabs let me know if the lows sound decent on them?
The specs suggest they will not be great in the low end but Im be keen to hear them. Maybe OK on a 4 string at low level?

Hnz

Reaction score
Real Name
Hans
What was Warwick thinking when putting the connectors on top!? If you put a Speakon plug in there, it'll stick out.
No way you can put another can on top of it... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
What was Warwick thinking when putting the connectors on top!? If you put a Speakon plug in there, it'll stick out.
No way you can put another can on top of it... :rolleyes:
Very true! I suppose they expect you to use one at the time or put them next to each other…

Reaction score
I am thinking, maybe that 1x12 won’t be that bad…

Top Bottom