New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

jay

Reaction score
If your new here, or just want to introduce yourself this is the place. Welcome to the forum...

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Miguel and if you have a spare 7,000 euro lying around that you don't need, just send it over!

jay

Reaction score
NeonVomit said:
Hi, my name is Miguel and if you have a spare 7,000 euro lying around that you don't need, just send it over!

What is that in USD?

Reaction score
jay said:
NeonVomit said:

What is that in USD?

Probably about $2384129381249124 in a few days.

Ok that was just me being a smartass :mrgreen: according to xe.com it's $10,317.

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
I think we got it wrong guys, apart from Bogdan here, we're all old timers...

Welcome Bogdan! :)

jay

Reaction score
JanVanHove said:
I think we got it wrong guys, apart from Bogdan here, we're all old timers...

Welcome Bogdan! :)

+1...

Reaction score
Greetings from Italy

Hi everybody!

I'm the new guy in this forum.
I'm the happy owner of two Warwick basses (a 1991 fretless Thumb NT 4 string and a 2001 fretted Thumb NT 5 string) and I just found out about the german Warwick web site (I only knew about the usa version) and this forum!

It sounds like paradise to me.
I'm glad for being a part of this community and I hope my english will be acceptable.

See you soon.

jay

Reaction score
Welcom Eugene,
Post some pics of your basses...

Reaction score
Hi guys and thanks for your welcome.

Actually I don't have many pictures of my basses, but I can show you this one:

More to come.

Reaction score
Welcome home Eugene.I hope you enjoy yourself here & come back often.I think I've seen your gorgeous basses before.We might be myspace friends,I dunno but I've definatly seen your basses.

Reaction score
Hi Greg!

It's a pleasure to meet you here.
I guess you're Greg from Australia, and we're not friend on MySpace (not yet) but we're sharing some friendship (Warwick international and maybe some other) and I visited your page several time.

I got some other (I hope) cool pictures of my basses taken in my house (yes, that was my house during the summer time, now it's almost done) but I need to edit them before posting.

Thanks again for your warm welcome.

Have a nice day.

Reaction score
Hi, I found this page while I was doing my research about a Warwick I want to purchase.

IOW, I don't have a Warwick :)

Reaction score
syciprider said:
Hi, I found this page while I was doing my research about a Warwick I want to purchase.

IOW, I don't have a Warwick :)

Hello & welcome.You dont need to own a Warwick to fit in here mate.It's for bass players of all brands,but having a Warwick helps ya look 10% cooler than the non Warwick counterparts. :lol:

Top Bottom