New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
Greetings!

My name is Michel, I from the Netherlands (currently living in Belgium). I've been playing bass for over 22 years. As of today I own 4 Warwicks (3 in the picture below). My first one, a '04 warwick streamer LX 4-string, a '00 warwick streamer STD 4-string, a '94 Warwick Fortress One (with original Bartolinis), and now a '92 Warwick streamer Stage I NT 5-string (also Bartolinis) View attachment 23173 .
Welcome in da house :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Damien
Hi guys !

I'm Damien 33 years old, from France, i've played from my 15 to my 22 years old then stopped. i'm back since a year, i bought a yamaha rbx but after a year i needed a better bass so here i'am with a 2001 Thumb bolt on 5 string that i already love, i feel like i've played on toys until now 😄

IMG_20210704_142633.jpg

Luc67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Salut Damien, bienvenu à toi, très bel instrument, félicitation !
Et j'ai eu le même ressenti lorsque j'ai eu ma première Thumb : l'impression de jouer sur une vrai basse !

Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm the proud owner of a bubinga Corvette and after about 7 or 8 years of ownership I am now looking to expand the Warwick collection.

Is there an FAQs section for new members using the forum?
For example - how do I private message? I cannot see any option to start a conversation when clicking on a members profile? Do I need to post a number of posts before I can do this?

This forum has been such a help in finding information over the years, so Iook forward to giving back and showing off photos of freshly waxed tone woods!

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members. @optimus there is an envelope icon next to your name, top left of the page. Click that to start a message.

Hector

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
London Lad living in New Zealand acquires a 1996 streamer stage 1 and joins this forum.
Do win a prize or what ?

Hehe, you already have the prize, your Warwick bass!!!

Seriously though, welcome to the forum !

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Hi all I’m Mac from near Melbourne in Victoria, Australia.
Been playing bass a short time ( since our first lockdown) and I’m just awaiting arrival of my first Warwick
2 good decisions - start playing bass and buying a Warwick! Congrats mate & welcome 👍

Reaction score
Real Name
Martin
Hi everyone, I'm Martin from Ireland.
I started playing Bass during the lockdown and am absolutely loving it.
I should have done this years ago!

My starter Squier CV Jaguar bass is about to be replaced by a Streamer NT 1 (due to arrive in a couple of weeks) hence me joining the forum.

Hardy

Supporting Member
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score

My starter Squier CV Jaguar bass is about to be replaced by a Streamer NT 1 (due to arrive in a couple of weeks) hence me joining the forum.
Hi bass bro! Don’t forget to post some pics once your Wick arrived! 😎

BrusselsBass

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich

Welcome !! Very good decision ! Streamer is the right drug to get you in the Club:)

Reaction score
Real Name
Martin
Hi bass bro! Don’t forget to post some pics once your Wick arrived! 😎
Thanks Hardy, will definitely post some pics when it arrives.

Welcome !! Very good decision ! Streamer is the right drug to get you in the Club:)
Yeah, I'm already sensing the "gateway drug" vibe.
Lots of lovely beasties further up the Warwick food chain but I've got to deserve them first. More practice required! ;)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score

Welcome home.

Top Bottom