New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Oooh the raindrop shaped thumb basses of old.
I remember gazing at one that was in the local shop around 1990, WAY over my budget back then.

Reaction score
Raindrop shape? That's interesting. I hadn't noticed the difference. I've only owned older NT4's though...

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome to the good vibe zone, Dave! Good luck with the possible (most likely) purchase. Jazzman's are fantastic :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Dave S
Welcome to the good vibe zone, Dave! Good luck with the possible (most likely) purchase. Jazzman's are fantastic :)

You know me too well! Took a little 2 hour drive, had a try out and drove the 2 hours home with a 1999 FNA Jazzman, with the Seymour Duncan preamp. Soooo many sounds, and every one of them gorgeous!!

FNA-Jazzman-1
FNA-Jazzman-2

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls
I am not new but been away for a very long time due to life just consuming me.
Flo bro thanx for keeping me in your thoughts, I have not forgotten you at all.
So I feel like a newbie

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls
I am not new but been away for a very long time due to life just consuming me.
Flo bro thanx for keeping me in your thoughts, I have not forgotten you at all.
So I feel like a newbie

Hi mate! It’s never too late to return to the good vibes zone!

Reaction score
Hi mate! It’s never too late to return to the good vibes zone!
Thanx mate it feels good to be back
Need to replenish my soul.
Has the forum been revamped? There was a old topic I started about a 50’s Framus acoustic guitar that I cant find.
We had the misfortune of a fire and lost many things that was in my garage due to a full interior renovation of our house, both our guitars were lost. I was hoping to use the tread as evidence the Framus guitar existed. I dont have a clue what it was worth except it had lots of sentimental value to my wife. It was her dads guitar he got when he turned 21, so this guitar was part of her whole life and I learnt to play on it.
I know I shared some numbers and markings but think I battled to upload a photo of the guitar but cant remember if I actually accomplished the photo upload.
I am not good with tech

Last edited:
Reaction score
After 26 years of guitar, I'm a born again bass player. Have a few inexpensive basses that I've modded a bit, but now I'm selling some guitar gear for a Warwick. Going back and forth between a Corvette and a Streamer, something German in the sub-$1000 range.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome Chris.

Not many German Streamers under 1k....but if you're in the US and want a 4, string, here's a Pro M that is. The Pro M is a somewhat rare version of the Streamer Bolt-on, that is great bass (from what I've heard). Can't vouch for this one or the seller, but if you like red...

Warwick Streamer Pro M 4 2000 Transparent Red

Lots of standard Corvettes and some FNA's under a grand.

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm leaning more towards a Corvette. Local guy has one for a good price, just gotta get my PRS sold.

Reaction score
Hello, first post here. I'm new to the forums and Warwick. I just bought a 99 Corvette off Reverb and I'm waiting for it to be shipped. I've played a few in the past and always like the tone. I guess I'm all in now.

Wow... I also just got a ‘99 Corvette. Mine’s fretless, and is the instrument I’ve been waiting for since I started playing.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Congrats & Welcome!
And be prepared for the future...

goodbye-money-gif-3.gif

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello to the new members! Don’t forget to post pics of your bass in the “show us your bass” thread

Top Bottom