For Sale: New stuff for sale!

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I have added a couple of Rics to the list, and of course, significant discounts for forum members. Just contact me here. I may stop using Reverb on Dec 31, due to some rediculous new tax rules being imposed by the US IRS. The same rules will apply to all merchant sites, so I do not know what I am going to do at this point. As of Jan 1, any sales exceeding $600usd total in a calendar year, have to be reported to the IRS. That is less that 1 guitar! The prior rule was $20,000usd and/or over 200 transactions. The USA is broke and getting desparate......God help us all!!!!

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
I have added a couple of Rics to the list, and of course, significant discounts for forum members. Just contact me here. I may stop using Reverb on Dec 31, due to some rediculous new tax rules being imposed by the US IRS. The same rules will apply to all merchant sites, so I do not know what I am going to do at this point. As of Jan 1, any sales exceeding $600usd total in a calendar year, have to be reported to the IRS. That is less that 1 guitar! The prior rule was $20,000usd and/or over 200 transactions. The USA is broke and getting desparate......God help us all!!!!

Love those Ricks 👍

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I have added a few more lovelies for sale on Reverb. Discounts to members of course! I don't normally offer shipping outside the US, so use the below link if you are fortunate enough to not reside in the rapidly declining Empire of Doom.

Top Bottom