Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Sold! New Price!1988 Warwick Thumb Nt4-pink/red Gloss-wishing Well Bass-one Of A Kind!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Fishdub, Jan 17, 2018.

By Fishdub on Jan 17, 2018 at 2:26 AM
  1. Fishdub

Fishdub

1988 Warwick Thumb NT4 in very rare pink/red gloss, made in Germany. Simply said, this bass sounds amazing. Deep lows and crystal clear highs, laser beam tone coming from a very early made Warwick with a fast, slim neck that early Warwicks are known for. As to my knowledge and from previous ownership, this bass is one-of-a-kind and was custom made for Cass Lewis, who was the bass player for Terrence Trent Darby, and he can be seen using it on the early music videos. It apparently was used on the Wishing Well tour in the late 80s and recorded on the album as well(The video is attached for some more info.) This bass has EMGs and 2-band eq with stacked bass/treble and push/pull for eq bypass as well, weighing 10 lbs on my bathroom scale. The neck is straight and has very low action, but may need a set-up to your specs. As stated in Jaymi's video,the bass did have some repair done on the upper neck back then, which I tried to show on the pictures but very difficult since it was professionally done. Here is a chance to own a piece of music history so please contact me with any questions. No trades please unless you have a 80s/early 90s thumb 5.JPG thumb 3.JPG thumb 1.JPG thumb 2.JPG thumb 7.JPG thumb 8.JPG thumb 8.JPG thumb 10.JPG thumb 11.JPG thumb 13.JPG Streamer Stage II 4 .. $1800--Shipping is free within the CONUS in an inexpensive gigbag but will ship overseas depending on the location(lets talk first for a quote). Pm with any questions or additional pics!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Hoggles, tomersg, Toepfer and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Stuff' started by Fishdub, Jan 17, 2018.