Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

New Framus Diablo 2 And Panthera 2

Discussion in 'Guitars and Guitar Amps' started by Hector, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Hector

Hector Moderator Staff Member

For 2019 Framus has come out with the Framus Diablo II which is taking several design ques from the Panthera II.

en/Framus---Products--Guitars-and-Amps--E-Guitars--Pro-Series---Teambuilt--Pro-Series---Teambuilt--Diablo-II--Diablo-II-Supreme--Pictures.html

On the Teambuilt Progressive X and Supreme models they have axed the rosewood fretboard in favour of ebony, which will help with CITES, so that's a good thing. but they have left it on the cheaper Pro model, which is unfortunate.

It seems the Masterbuilt Diablo II versions Progressive X and Supreme have ebony as well, but the Supreme X has rosewood.

Personally, I remain skeptical on the looks, but guitars usually look better in real life compared to photos, so I'll reserve judgement until I can see one!

Also, they have launched the Panthera II Studio Supreme: en/Framus---Products--Guitars-and-Amps--E-Guitars--Pro-Series---Teambuilt--Pro-Series---Teambuilt--Panthera-II--Panthera-II-Studio-Supreme---New-2019--Pictures.html

DiMarco likes this.